Chapter 4

Not Meant to Be?

AN: Sowwie guys this chapter took a while to write. :( We have a small hint of y time in here, just so you know.

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

Chapter 4

 The banging against the wall woke him up.

 “What the-” Yoongi glared at the offending wall until it sank in that that must be Namjoon and Jin hyung going at it in the other room.

 Blood rushed to his cheeks and he sank under the blankets, covering his ears in embarrassment.

 When the noise had finally stopped he dared to poke his head out of the sheets.

 He looked around the unfamiliar room, frowning in worry.

 He’s not back yet?

 Yoongi felt too comfortable to move. There was just something about being in Jungkook’s bed that kept him warm and sleepy. He didn’t want to leave.

 Sighing in content, he lazed around intending to wait for the owner of the bed so he could get some extra cuddles.

 After waiting what seemed like hours, Yoongi pulled himself out of bed, took one of Jungkook’s tshirts and boxers and made his way to the bathroom. (What do you think he’s gonna do with that? ^.^)

 Some time later, Yoongi padded into the kitchen dressed in the clothes he had taken from his mate’s den.

 He yawned and rummaged around in the fridge.

 “Hyung....are those...?”

 Yoongi spun around, hitting his head on the side of the fridge.

 “Ow...”

 “Oh my god. Are you ok?”

 “N-ne....I’m alright Tae.”

 Yoongi rubbed the back of his head, forgetting that the shirt he wore had shorter sleeves than he was used to and the mate tattoo was dark against his arm.

 Taehyung gasped, gaping at his hyung in shock.

 Yoongi stared at him in confusion. “

 Uhhh....Tae? You alright buddy?” he lifted an eyebrow in question.

 “Hyung! Jungkook’s name is on your arm!” he almost shouted.

 Yoongi blanched in surprise, rushing over to Tae and covering his mouth quickly.

 “Shhhh! Don’t speak so loudly!”

 Taehyung struggled, biting Yoongi’s hand in defense.

 “AH!” Yoongi let go and Tae blushed scarlet.

 “Sorry hyung, I just....you have Kookie’s name! He’s your soulmate! I’m so excited and happy for you both.”

 Yoongi sighed.

 “Thanks Tae.” he grimaced a little as his heart ached again.

 “Can you do me a huge favor?” Yoongi bit his lip nervously.

 Taehyung frowned at the action, knowing that his hyung was normally confident and unshakable. Seeing him this way scared Taehyung a bit.

 “Sure hyung. What is it?”

 “Can you please....keep this a secret from Kookie?”

 Yoongi’s eyes were glued to the floor, he couldn’t look at the expression of pity he was sure Tae was giving him.

 “Oh....ok hyung. I won’t say a thing.”

 Taehyung didn’t know why he needed to remain quiet but he promised. The 3d boy never broke his promises no matter what.

 Yoongi hugged him, trying not to break down in his arms.

 “Thanks Tae. I’ll treat you to ice cream soon ok?” Taehyung laughed, squeezing Yoongi playfully.

 “Tae...I have a question...”

 “Have you seen Jungkook? He wasn’t in bed at all last night.”

 Tae’s eyes filled with sadness, remembering what Jungkook had shared with him a few days ago.

 “Hyung....there’s something you should know.....”

 Yoongi looked up in surprise.

 “Mmm? What is it Tae?”

 Taehyung hesitated.

 “Uhhh....it’s nothing hyung.” He changed his mind at the last second.

 “Ok....”

 TIME SKIP

 Yoongi was worried.

 Everyone was seated around the dining room table.

 There was an empty space.

 No one else seemed bothered by Kookie’s absence.

But Yoongi was worried sick.

 “Yah. Where’s Jungkook?” he murmured in confusion.

 “With his g-” Jin elbowed Namjoon before he could finish his sentence.

 Yoongi frowned in confusion.

 “I’ll call him.” he grabbed his phone.

 “No! Hyung!” Taehyung exclaimed suddenly.

 Yoongi was taken aback by the sudden shout, turning wide eyes to Taehyung.

 “Eh? Tae are you ok?”

 “A-ah...I’m alright hyung!” Taehyung blushed and settled in his seat again after Jin shut him a look.

 Yoongi frowned even more.

 “I guess I’ll take this outside.” he walked into the living room, back facing the doorway of the kitchen, he pressed 1 and Jungkook’s phone started ringing immediately.

 Yoongi bit his lip.

 *Ring Ring Ring*

 “Hello?” a female voice answered.

 Yoongi’s eyes widened in shock.

 “H-hey...is Jungkook there? Did he leave is phone somewhere again?”

 “Who is it babe?” Jungkook’s voice was muffled and soft smooching noises came through the phone.

 Yoongi’s heart sank.

 “Some guy. I dunno who it is.” she answered.

 There was a rustling as Jungkook took the phone away from her, looking at the caller id.

 “Hyung....is something wrong? Why are you calling?”

 “Jungkook...where are you?” Yoongi could barely open his lips.

 “Mianhae hyung, I’m with my girlfriend. Is it something urgent?”

 “Ani....i-it’s not important. S-sorry...”

 He hung up, slumping onto the couch weakly, tears welling up in his eyes, his heart burned and ached in his chest. The tattoo on his arm felt as if a knife was re-carving the name.

 Unaware of anything but his slowly bleeding heart, Yoongi cried, heart wrenching sobs leaving his body.

 Everyone hurried to the doorway in panic as Yoongi’s sobs were heard.

 Most of them didn’t know what was wrong but they all knew something was definitely up from the sounds of his sorrow.

 Min Yoongi was not someone who cried easily.

 Everyone knew it.

 Jin hushed them and walked to the small figure on the couch, hugging him and rocking their bodies gently.

 “Shhh...it’s gonna be okay....you’re gonna be okay Yoongi-ah.”

 Yoongi didn’t even hear him, he just cried and cried until he was too weak to move from the embrace.

 He sagged against Jin, energy leaving him quickly.

 The other members were now worrying themselves sick over Yoongi’s state.

 They wanted answers.

 Who the hell had done this to their hyung?!

AN: So....wat do u think? I honestly dunno where this is going atm >-< Please leave comments and suggestions below~

     Thank you guys so much for subscribing to my story~ I love u all!