Chapter 3

Not Meant to Be?

AN: Thank you guys for subscribing and commenting~ I really appreciate it! I'm sorry this chapter is so short T.T Author-nim is having a hard time at work lately and can't seem to concentrate well.

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

Chapter 3

Yoongi hid in his room, barely coming out to eat and use the bathroom.

 He hoped with everything in him that he would wake up from this nightmare soon.

 It was on one of his rare escapes to the kitchen that he bumped into the very person he was avoiding.

------------------------------------------

 Yoongi nibbled on a cracker, pouring a cup of coffee for himself.

 “Hyung!”

 Yoongi turned around with a raised eyebrow, looking slightly surprised.

 “Oh hey Kook.” He replied in an even voice, trying not to wince as a sharp pain went through his arm and straight to his heart.

 He turned back to his coffee, blowing on it gently to make it a bit more cool.

 “Hyung, where have you been? I haven’t seen you around lately.”

 Jungkook grabbed a mug and poured himself some milk.

 “Busy...”

 Yoongi took a sip of the delicious nectar, in a strangely intimate way, eyes closed to savor the taste.

 Jungkook’s mouth was suddenly dry.

 He his lips, clearing his throat and startling Yoongi.

 “A-ah mian..”

 Yoongi blushed and tried to cover it by rummaging around in the cupboard and pretending to look for snacks.

 Jungkook frowned as his arm seemed to sting for a moment before the sensation passed.

 “Well, don’t stay up too late hyung. You need rest too.”

 He stared at Yoongi’s back until his hyung nodded.

 “Arasso....I’ll go to bed before 3.”

 Jungkook’s frown grew but he knew that Yoongi usually slept around 5, so this was a huge improvement.

 For a moment, everything was still and silent in the kitchen.

 Yoongi sipped his coffee and couldn’t help but moan at the taste every time.

 Meanwhile, Jungkook pretended he hadn’t heard the moans and stood a few yards away from Yoongi, eating a leftover pie.

 Jin walked into the kitchen, sensing the tense atmosphere immediately.

 Yoongi took this as the chance to escape.

 He hurried out into the hallway, just in time to hear Jin speaking to Jungkook.

 “You and I need to talk.” he said, in a gravely serious voice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi flopped onto his bed, already exhausted from the short trip into the kitchen.

 He curled up under the blankets hoping that the symptoms wouldn’t get worse too quickly.

 Yoongi tried to fall asleep but images of the research he’d done kept appearing before his eyes, haunting his dreams.

 “Soulmates who have lost their other half often follow their partner into the great beyond.....”

 “Fatigue....dizziness....nosebleeds.....unstoppable pain.......longing....coma....”

 Yoongi groaned, covering his head with his pillow to silence the voices within.

 It didn’t help.

 He sat up in frustration, eyes burning with sleep.

 He wrapped his blanket around himself and got out of bed.

 Yoongi found himself outside the maknae’s room.

 With a heavy sigh he leaned against the door as a wave of dizziness swept through him.

 Should I go in?

 Yoongi opened the door slowly, peeking inside the room.

 He bit his lip and crept over to the maknae’s bed, sneaking in beside the lump under the sheets. He wrapped his arms around the lump, frowning as he realized something wasn’t right.

 This wasn’t Jungkook.

 He leaned over and switched on the lamp, gasping softly as he realized the lump was a disguise. It was just some pillows, stacked to look like Jungkook’s body.

 Yoongi looked around in confusion.

 Where did you go Kookie?

 A sharp spike of pain shot through his chest and Yoongi curled around his beloved’s pillow, the scent of Jungkook calmed his aching heart just a little.

 His eyes fluttered closed and sleep claimed him at last as he breathed in the natural scent of his mate.

 However, one question lingered in his mind.

 Where are you Jungkook?

 

Wahhhh.....where r u kookie?! T.T Even I'm not sure.

Leave me some comments or suggestions~ They might feed my plot bunny~