Cute

Eonnie-ya ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later,  they're having final exam. Campus became crowded of students who study around

"woah, twice a year fenomena.." Hyoyeon said, while walk along with Seohyun. 

"huh?"

"I mean,  look around.. There are a lot of people. Campus will still crowded at this time."

"let's find somewhere.." Seohyun said and they went to campus back yard. 

"nobody here" Hyoyeon said, and they sit on the grasses and begin to study. 

Seohyun was teaching Hyoyeon, and she let her do some questions while she was looking around. She found a big old tree near there. 

"Hyo, I'll be back.." Seohyun then run toward the tree. 

"hey! Wait, what??" Hyoyeon calling her,  but she already far away. 

"What a beautiful tree, let me take a pic" Seohyun thought, and she took out her phone and capture the tree. She was really happy when she saw every nature things.

When she was happily took a picture, she didn't saw there was a boy. Sitting near the tree while study with earphone plugged in his ears. Then the boy felt like there is a person near him, he unplugged the earphone and take a look. 

"Seohyun sshi?" he thought, and he stand up. Walk slowly toward her, and tried to scared her. 

"BOO!"

"OMO!! Who's that?" Seohyun shock and turn back. 

"Hi, why are you here? "

"Yah, Nam Joohyuk.. Why you scared me??" 

"it's fun" he giggled. 

Suddenly a spider fall down to Joohyuk's shoulder. 

"Wait! Don't move." Seohyun said. 

"What?"

"There is a spider near your shoulder" while pointing. 

Joohyuk thought she was teasing him, "aish, I want believe you, come on.." he said still giggles. 

"it' real.." Seohyun said, and Joohyuk finally believe and looked a side. He became panick because he was afraid. 

"He... Help me.. Please..." he was trembled. 

"I will.." Seohyun said, and ahe walk closer to Joohyuk. She put her hand on Joohyuk's shoulder, and let the spider move toward her hand. Then she slowly put away the spider. 

"done"

"Ahh, thank you.. By the way you don't afraid?" Joohyuk ask. 

"They're cute.." Seohyun said. 

"cute?!  Ok...."

"you afraid?" Seohyun said while giggled. 

"O.. Of course not.. Spider is disgusting, not because I'm afraid.." Joohyuk tried to explain. 

"hahaha!" Seohyun laughed.

"Yah! Seohyun, how dare you laugh at me?!" Joohyuk said, and began to catch her. 

Two of them begin to run and chase, rounding the tree. Seohyun run while laughing, accidentally Seohyun stepped on a branch and slip.

"Be careful!" Joohyuk shout, and catch her before she fall down. 

"Ahh!!" Seohyun fall onto Joohyuk's embrace, while Joohyuk holding seohyun's wrist tightly. 

*deg deg deg deg*

"Seo!! Where are you?" Hearing Hyoyeon's voice. 

They stunned a while, before Seohyun quickly push him away. she was embarrassed. 

"I.. I need to go, she's looking for me..  Thank you for helping me.. See you around, bye!" seohyun said and quickly run away. 

Joohyuk stare at her run away, a smile form on her face. "cute". 

 

Finally it's their last final exam, from tomorrow on they'll have 2 months holiday. 

"I am so excited! Finally we're free!" Yoona said to Yuri, while throw all her books into the locker. 

"let's go on vacation! Japan? Sydney?" Yuri ask her. 

"I already been there before, how about Europe?"

"Good Idea, I will ask dad about it later.. "

"Your dad of course will let you go.."

"Yeah, but he surely will tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter