Bad luck to meet you

Eonnie-ya ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seo!" Seohyun is walking toward her class room, suddenly a boy call her.

"Oh, Minho oppa? What's up?" She looked back, and saw Minho.

"Do you attend insurance law class?" Minho ask.

"Of course, we are in the same class.. Uh, I know what you mean oppa.." Seohyun know what he think.

"You're so smart I can't keep anything from you.." Minho sair while rubbing her head.

"Here, take it oppa.. give it to me later.." Seohyun said and give Minho her notebook.

"Thank you, you're the best." Minho said while patted her head.

"Aish, Oppa you shouldn't be like this.. you need to noted everything what teacher said." Seohyun said.

"Ok ok.. this is my last time.." Minho said and smile shyly, "there is Yuri.. see you later.. and thanks again." Minho said and run away approaching Yuri.

 

"Hi Yul.." Minho greet her.

"Hi Minho.. what's up?" Yuri ask.

"Nothing, are you having your breakfast yet?" He ask.

"Nope." She said.

"Let's eat together." 

"Okay, let's go." 

Yuri and Minho when to canteen, they're having breakfast together, and chitchat till the class time. Minho bit goodbye to Yuri beacuse they are in the different faculty, Minho major law and Yuri is architect. 

 

After the class, Seohyun go to canteen and buy a sandwich then she walk to the yard and sitting down whike having her sandwich as her brunch.

"Hey, you already know?" 

"Know what?" 

"Our new faculty of law chairman." 

"Oh! Of course.. Nam Joohyun right?"

"Yes! He is so damn hot! Oh my God."

"And I stalk him before, he also the heirs of one of the biggest company in Seoul."

"What a perfect guy, I want to be her girlfriend."

"Me too."

Seohyun overheard their conversation, but she really dont't care about that. She is the kind of student that only came to university for study.

*ring*

"Hello.."

"..."

"Yes Hyo? Where are you?"

"..."

"Library?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter