present

Eonnie-ya ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seo-ah! What are you doing?" Yuri approach Seohyun and patted her.

"Aa! You scared me eonnie.. I'm doing my assignment.." seohyun said.

"It's saturday Seo-ah.. let's go shopping!" Yuri said.

"Again? It's already your fifth times going on shopping.. you better doing your assignment, you said that you have a lot of assignment right?" Seohyun refused her.

"Please... I'm so boring.. please.." Yuri begged her little sister.

"Aish, give me one hour eonnie, I'll finish it as soon as possible." Seohyun can't stand her beg.

"Yay! You're the best. Thank you" she said and kissed her on cheek, "you driving okay?" She command.

Seohyun only nooded, and keep doing her assginment. One hour passed, they are ready to go to the mall. Seohyun who got her license of driving last year, always being Yuri's driver when she want to go anywhere, their father also buy a car for them. 

"Seo-ah, can I ask a favour?" Yuri ask.

"What again eonnie?" Seohyun ask and still focusing on driving. 

"Can I drive? Please..." she ask.

"No! You failed on your driving license test right? How can I let you drive.." Seohyun said.

"Ahh.. come on.. I only failed on the theory test. But my driving skill is jjang!" Yuri said and give a thumbs.

"No eonnie, you don't have license.. it's broke law." Seohyun said.

"You really born to be law student, huh! Please let me drive.. please.." Yuri keep begging.

"No eonnie.." Seohyun said.

"If you don't let me drive, I'll jump off the car!" Yuri threatened her, she released her seatbelt and began to opened the door.

"It's dangerous! Stop playing eonnie.. wear your seatbelt." Seohyun said. 

"No, let me drive or else.." Yuri tried again.

"Okay okay... you're really stubborn" Seohyun finally give up and she stopped the car at the side road, she changed their seat.

"Are you ready? I'm so excited." Yuri said.

"Please be careful eonnie.." Seohyun worriedly said.

"Ok ok.." Yuri said and she began to drive. She drive it with full speed, Seohyun beside her was panick and told her to slow down, but she won't listen.

"It's fun right?" Yuri said and laughing happily.

"No! It's terrible.. slow down please.." Seohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter