past

Eonnie-ya ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello, we're from Moon Airlines. Is this Mr. Seo's sibling?"

"Yes, I'm his sister. Is there anything I can help you?"

"We're so sorry to inform you, that our plane with code MQ-407 destination bangkok was crashed in the way, and Mr and Mrs Seo were in there.."

"What?!!! How is the situation now?"

"There are several people were passed away, and.. they are in it."

"God!" She drop her phone, and dumbfounded.

"Miss.. hello? Are you still there...? Miss?" She pick up the phone and hang up.

A while little Seohyun come back from kindergarten with their maid, "auntie, I'm home." She said, and reach her aunt.

"Auntie?" Seohyun call her, Seojung looked at her and hug her.

"Auntie?" Seohyun don't know why her aunt suddenly hug her, "Hyunnie, daddy just calling me said that they will stay longer there.."

"Ah, but daddy said they will come back soon."

"Yes, they will.."

 

The next morning, Seojung sent Seohyun to her brother's home at Busan, because she don't want to let Seohyun saw the funeral. 

"Why auntie sent me here?" Seohyun ask her uncle.

"Because you are on your holiday right? Uncle will take you to the park later." He lied.

"Yay! Yay!" Seohyun jumped happily, didn't know what happened.

Week by week passed, Seohyun always waiting for her parents come home, but they didn't. She ask Seojung everyday, but Seojung always lied to her.

 

"We can't take care her anymore!" 

"Why? Please, she has nothing now, we need to take care her dear."

"Seojung aa, we have children too. It's become a burden if we still need to adopted her."

"But, .. what should we do?"

"I already think about it, sent her to orphanage."

"W..what?"

"Yeah, only think we can do."

"But she is my brother's daughter."

"I believe your brother will forgive us, because he know this is the best way for her."

"O..okay..."

 

Next week, Seojung already packed Seohyun's things and put it inside the car. Then she and her husband were driving her to orphanage.

"Auntie uncle, where are we going?" Seohyun ask.

"A place that you can find friend." Seojung's husband said.

"I'm so excited!!" Seohyun said happily.

Seojung felt sorry to her, she looked at her husband and he was looking back at her, and give her it's-okay sign.

"We're here." they arrived at the orphanage, Seohyun looked around the place, there are alot of children and place for playing. She was excited and don't know what will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter