I don't know when I start like you

Eonnie-ya ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyuk pulled Seohyun out, and they went to a park. They sit down silently, then Seohyun begin to talk.

"Joohyuk ssi, we're too impolite.."

"I know, but I don't like these things."

"But, enganged not that bad.. and that is my sister, I think you suit her.." Seohyun said while holding pain inside.

"I don't know her.. Why I must enganged to someone I don't like." 

"You haven't know her, when you get to know each other.. maybe you will like her."

"Damn no!"

"Joohyuk, let's go back there." Seohyun said and stand up.

"I don't want.." 

"We need to say sorry to them, our parents will shocked if they see we like this. Come on.." Seohyun tried to pull him up.

"I won't go back." Joohyuk refused.

"Please, our family is in a good relation. don't embarrass them."

Joohyun keep silent, and Seohyun still begging him. She don't want their family relation gone bad.

"My sister is a good girl, you will get along to her soon. And you will become my brother-in-law.. we still can't be frie-" 

Suddenly Joohyuk drag Seohyun to him and kissed her, Seohyun words got cut and was shock. They staying like that for a few minutes, after that Joohyuk loose his grip.

"Stop nagging how good she is.. you still don't know the one I like is you!" 

Seohyun keep silent and sit by his side. 

"I..I'm sorry.." Joohyuk apologized

"..H..how can you.. like me?" 

"You're indifferent, I don't know when I start like you.." 

"But.. we can't disobey our parents.. and the most important point is.. I'm not my dad's real daughter. He taking care of me since the day he bring me to his family."

"I know he is important to you.. But I can't accept a girl I don't like.."

"Give yourself sometimes.." Seohyun don't know how to face it, then she walk away leave Joohyuk there.

 

In other hand, After the engangement wasn't made up. Yuri and her dad went home.

"Dad, why postponed it. We can just do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter