Dance

First Dance

 

Taeyeon's house: Soo's POV
 
"Auugh...I can't sleep." She got out of the bed and went out of the room. She went to the kitchen and tried to find something to eat. Unfortunately, there's nothing inside.
 
"Ouch!" she slapped her arm when something bit her. "I hate mosquitos," she whispered. When she was about to go back she heard a soft music.
 
"Music? At a time like this?" She shrugged and went outside. It's cold and the wind was strong. She followed the music and ended up at the park. "Why are they playing music?"
 
She remembered what Sunny had said earlier.
 
Flashback...
 
"Soo-ah, would you like to come with us?" Sunny excitedly asked.
 
"Where?"
 
"At the mayor's house. They'll be having a fund raising and they thought that maybe they could have a charity dance."
 
"No, no, no. She ain't coming." Taeyeon answered.
 
"And why not Yeonie?"
 
"Because she doesn't have a ticket. And she just came here. New, remember?"
 
"You're just saying that because your mom grounded you," Shindong said that made them laugh.
 
"Yah! I'm not the topic here! And I'm not a kid anymore!"
 
"I'm not coming, sorry," she bowed her head.
 
"Nah! It's ok. Maybe next time, right?" 
 
"Sure!"
 
"But, if ever you want to dance and you have no ticket, you can come here, at the park. They'll be playing the song's here in the park for some people who can't come," Eunhyuk said.
 
"I think I'll pass..."
 
End of flashback...
 
"So the party had already started..." she whispered.
 
Then she heard a very familiar song.
 
 
She didn't know why but all of a sudden she started to sing. And she was more surprised when she saw someone walking towards her.
~~~O~~~
 
Donghae's POV
 
While walking towards the park, wobbling, he suddenly felt nostalgic. "That song..." he said weakly and started to cry again.
 
Flashback...
 
"I love this song!" Jessica shrieked.
 
"What song?" he jokingly asked, trying to piss her.
 
"The song from the movie HSM3. Duh! Come on, let's dance!" She pulled him from the chair.
 
"I don't want to."
 
"You're such a SPOILSPORT." She crossed her arms and made her eyes smaller.
 
*How cute!* "Fine, fine. I give up." He held her hand and pulled her closer. They dance with their hearts content. Then Jessica starts to sing.
 
'Take my hand. Take a breath. Pull me close, and take one step.
Keep your eyes not to mine and let the music be your a-guide.'
 
And when it's the boy's turn he started to sing that made Jessica smile.
 
'Won't you promise me (Now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget).
We'll keep dancing(To keep dancing)
Wherever we go next.'
 
'It's like catching lightning, the chance is to finding someone like you.
It's one in a million, the chance is to feeling the way we do.
And with every step together we just keep on getting better.
So can I have dance (Can I have this dance).
Can I have this dance...'
 
He looked with intesity letting her now that he love here so much. He lowered his head to hers and closed the distance of their lips...
 
End of flashback...
 
"Sica..." He stood up and starts to walk again. He then heared someone singing together with the song. He tried to find the one singing and when he finally did, he walked towards her. 
 
"Jessica...?"
~~~O~~~
 
*Who's that guy?* she asked inside her mind. 
 
"Jessica!" the guy called.
 
*Who's Jessica? And why am I still standing here? Run girl!* Her mind was trying to tell her to run but for some reason she just stood there and waited for the guy. And when the guy was infront of her she just stared at him. *He looked like heaven and earth smacked him down. He look wasted. But still, he looks handsome.* She agreed with her thoughts. Then her mind went blank when the guy infront of her hugged her, so tight. And to her surprise he started to sing and dance. 
 
'Take my hand. I'll take the lead. And every turn, we'll be safe with me.
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall. You know I'll catch through it all.'
 
His voice gave her the chills. For a wasted man like him, he has a good voice just like the angels, hypnotizing her to sing with him. And sto her amazement, the guy was dancing so gracefully that she can't help but dance with him.
 
'And you can't keep us apart (Even a thousand miles can't keep us apart).
Cause my heart is (Cause my heart is)
Wherever you are.'
 
'It's like catching lightning, the chance is to finding someone like you.
It's one in a million, the chance is to feeling the way we do.
And with every step together we just keep on getting better.
So can I have dance (Can I have this dance).
Can I have this dance...'
 
They were both standing still after the song ended. Don't know what to do next. When she looked at the guy, she saw sadness in his eyes. But it suddenly disappeared when the guy lowered his head and kissed her on the lips. Her body shivered at the sensation she never felt before. She felt some electricity flowing through her body. Her mind went blank and started to respond. It was sweet but there was something in his kiss that she can't name. And when the guy released her she suddenly realised that she had made a huge mistake. She pushed the guy and gave him a punch in the face.
 
"J-jerk!!" She ran away, as fast as she could, and left the guy who was now sleeping on the ground.
~~~O~~~
 
 
 
What's up readers!
 
Whew!~ I had a hard time making this chapter!
 
So this is their first scene. Their first meeting is kinda weird but still, I love it! XD
 
What will happen next to Sooyoung who was still shocked of what had happened? 
 
Find out in the next chapters! :))