The Past

First Dance

 

2 years ago
 
"Guess who?" a girl asked covering the guy's eyes. The guy held the girl's hand and started to guess.
 
"Sun-ye? Hyomin? Hara? Eun-so"
 
"Yah! I hate you oppa!" she walks away.
 
The guy laughed and grabbed the girl's hand, "I know it was you Sica. I'm just joking." Then he hugged her.
 
"Still. It's not funny oppa." She let her head rest on the guy's shoulder. "And who are those girls anyway?"
 
"My ex-es" He started to laugh again when Jessica pinched him.
 
"Yah! I'm so gonna leave you oppa!"
 
"Are you jealous?" He asked amused.
 
"Mwo?! Me jealous? As if! I'm the only girl for you Hae and always remember that!"
 
He hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. "I already know that. So don't be jealous again. Araso?" 
 
"I said I'm not jealous!" She pouted. Donghae just laughed and pulled her closer. They were in that position when Jessica's sister came.
 
"Unnie." There was a worried looked in her eyes.
 
"Wae?" 
 
"Appa's calling you. He looked pissed off so you better hurry. As for you..." She looked at him. "You better get out of here before appa wi—"
 
Then suddenly the door opened and saw their dad, enranged. "Jessica! I told you not to stay with him anymore!"
 
"But I love him Appa!"
 
Her dad became furious. He grabbed Jessica's hand and pulled her away from him. Jessica was crying and pleading to his dad.
 
"Appa..."
 
"Sica..." he whispered.
 
"You!" He grabbed his shirt and punched him in the face. "I told you to stay away from my daughter!"
 
"Appa...please don't..."
 
"I already told you that you are no longer welcome in this house!" He continued. "Just forget about all the things you did together and get the hell out of our life!"
 
"Wae?" he asked.
 
"Wae? It's because of your fa—"
 
"It's because of my dad, right?" He smirked. "It's because of that dumb deal?" The old man stared at him. "B*llsh*t!"
 
Jessica ran towards him, "Hae...please calm down..."
 
"Jessica." Her dad commanded. "Jessica! Come over here!" Jessica looked at Hae. He can see fear in her eyes.
 
"Go..." he said.
 
"You will never set foot in this house again! And as for you young lady..." He looked at Jessica, "You better get dressed up. You'll meet my friend's son today." 
 
"But Appa!"
 
"No buts!! Krystal, take your sister to her room and help her get dressed up." Then he looked at Hae, "You better get out or I'll call the police."
 
He grabbed his jacket and left the room. When he was outside the mansion he sneeked out into the garden and climbed the tree that was connected to Jessica's balcony.
 
"Sica?" he whispered.
 
The glass door opened. "Hae, what are you doing here?"
 
"Promise me one thing, Sica. Promise me that you'll wait for me. Araso?"
 
"I promise." She closed the distance between them and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "You better go oppa."
 
He nodded and started to climb down. 
 
"Oppa, saranghae."
 
"I love you too," and ran towards the gate.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Present
3 days ago at the hotel, Celebrating the company's 50th year
 
"Son, your doing good with the company. I'm so proud of you!" His father complementing him.
 
"Appa, It's not me. It's because of you. Without your help and support I'll never be the man who I am right now."
 
The old man laughed. He patted his son's back ang gave him a big smile. "No son. It's because of your hardwork. So, since the company's stable, when will you get married? I'm not getting any younger you know. I want to see my grandchildren before I go up." 
 
He smiled widely and pulled a ring from his pocket. "Soon Appa...very soon."
 
"Well, let's celebrate!" His father raised a glass, wanting everyonr to see that he's very proud of his son. "To my son, Lee Donghae!"
 
"Lee Donghae!" everyone shouted.
 
His smile could never be erased.
 
"Hae!" 
 
He looked around and saw his best bud Eunhyuk walking towards him. 
 
"Man! You're a big time now! Look at you! Your so successful!"
 
He laughed. "Not as successful as you are. Your handling so many businesses and even your dad's company."
 
"Well, that's life."
 
He was busy talking to his friend when his eyes saw a very familiar figure. His eyes widened when he saw Jessica at the buffet table. His heart was full of happiness. It's beats are getting faster and faster. 
 
He was about to walk towards her when he saw Jessica kissed at the newly entered guy. His heart was shattered into pieces. His heart broke even more when he saw a ring at Jessica's finger. So she was engaged already?
 
"Hae, is that your ex, Jessica? And his with Lee Sungmin? Weird. Are they gonna be married?"
 
He didn't answer. He was still hurting. How can she not wait? She promised him, right? Then he saw Jessica looked at him. He saw shock and guilt in her eyes. Suddenly his mind went blank. He hurridley left the hotel.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Annyeong dear readers!! Sorry if it's too short. I'll make it longer next time.
 
So in this chapter, it's all about Donghae's past with Jessica.
 
I don't really like Jessica's role here. But its's just a fanfic, right? :P 
 
And Lee Sungmin w/ Jessica? Hmmm... 
 
What was the deal between Jessica and Hae's father?
 
Watch out for the next chapters! :))
 
Pls don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks!! :D