Memories

First Dance

Kyuhyun just stood outside while looking at the dissapearing car. He smiled bitterly. He's an idiot expecting Soo to remember him. He went inside Choi's Mansion. At first he disagreed with the arranged marriage but after learning that he will be marrying Choi's first daughter, he suddenly felt excited. He can still remember their first meeting. For him, it was love at first sight when he saw Soo alone in the park. He sat beside her and that's when their friendship started. Everyday they will meet and just hang out until he had to go to America to study. When he came back from the states 2 years ago, he went to their old hang out but he never found her. That's when he tries to forget all about her until his father told him that he'll be marrying her. He was the happiest man on earth until Soo told everyone that she doesn't want to be married to him. It tore his heart into pieces especially when she told her straight in his face that she doesn't remember him. It broke his heart really hard. 

 
As he entered the house he saw his parents sitting in the couch. Her mother hugged her when she saw him walking towards them.
 
"I'm so sorry Kyu..." his mother almost crying.
 
"I won't give her up, Omma. I'll get her back." He said, very determined.
 
"Of course you won't." He looked at the staircase and saw Soo's mom. He can sense that her mom was very angry and dissapointed of what had happened earlier. "Come and let's talk in the library." She said before heading the door beside the staircase.
 
He looked at his parents and followed Mrs. Choi. *I'm not giving you up easily Soo. You'll see. I will let you remember those beautiful memories we had shared eight years ago. You'll be my wife and I'll be your husband wether you like it or not.* 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"!" Soo, punched the wheel. She's very pissed beacause of what's happening that day. First she ran away beacause she wants to get away from an arrange marriage. Second her gas is empty and last she has a flat tire. What a day! Then she remembered Kyuhyun. "Did I met him before?" trying to remember him, but failed. "I think he mistook me from another girl..." But when she remembered Kyu's sad eyes, she felt like her heart was pinned. "What's happening to me. Why am I feeling this way from a man I never met before? And why am I talking to myself?" She opened the car door and was about to take her bags out of the car, when her phone rang. "Yeobosaeyo?"
 
"'saeng are you ok? Where are you?" Her brother called.
 
"I don't know where I am right now.." She looked around and saw a signboard saying 'Welcome to Mokpo'. *Mokpo?*
 
"Unnie, we're coming to get you okay? Please be safe while your waiting for us," Sulli cracked. It seems like she's crying.
 
"Unnie will be fine. Stop crying 'saeng. Arasso?" Comforting her sister.
 
"Neh."
 
"What's your location?" Her brother now on the phone. 
 
"The signboard says Mokpo... where's that?" she asked.
 
"Will get you as soon as we can," he said instead of answering her question. "Omma's coming. Take care and find a safe place to stay. Don't go anywhere ok? Omma's here." Then he hung up.
 
She just stared at her phone, trying to understand what her brother just had said. Then a girl, out of nowhere, came infront of her.
 
"Do you need help?" she asked while looking at her bags.
 
She just smiled. "Kinda. Um.. may I ask where is the hotel here?"
 
The girl just looked at her then suddenly laughed just like a crazy person. "Hotel? HAHAHA! There's no hotel here. It's just a simple, plain and ordinary town. See?" While pointing at the small houses and buildings.
 
She was irritated at the way the girl talks to her. *Doesn't she know that she just embarassed me infront of... wait. There are only few people walking down the streets. This town looks creepy... like a ghost town.*
 
As if the girl knew what was on her mind and answered her question. "It's not a ghost town. It's just quiet here. Peaceful. Don't worry, there are no such things such as vampires or etc. living in here." and smiled at her.
 
*well, she looks nice* she thought. She looked around. Everyone seems nice. 
 
She was about to pick her bags when the girl grabbed it from her. "No, it's ok." She said getting her bags.
 
"Don't worry, I'm not gonna steal your bags," she said while smiling at her. "Your car has flat tires right? And you want to stay in a hotel. But sadly there are no hotels here, so you're looking for a place where you can stay for a night or two. Am I right again?"
 
She just nodded and nodded again. She was surprised that this girl seems to know everything. *smart :)*
 
"By the way I'm Kim Taeyeon, 19 years old. And you are?" Taeyeon introducing herself and handing out her right hand.
 
She smiled. *I think I've already found a friend* "Choi Sooyoung," and happily grabbed Taeyon's hand.