The Story

First Dance

When she stopped laughing she saw Taeyeon and her friends staring at her with big smiles on their faces. She wants to melt in her shoes. She went to Tae's back and shyly said, "Um... forget what you just saw. A spirit went over me...so... What am I saying?! oops!" She hid behind Tae's back again. She can feel that her face turned red like a tomato. When she heared nothing she looked at them and saw that their trying not to laugh.

 
Taeyeon cleared before asking, "Uhumm. What just had happened?" But the fat man can't hold it any longer and started to laugh. Soon the others laughed as well, including her.
 
"I like you..." the blonde guy said to her and even winked.
 
"Since when did you hate girls?" 
 
"So true..."
 
"So guys!! Introduce yourselves! Raise your hands," Taeyeon, while raising her hands in the air.
 
"Me!" The blonde girl raised her hand. "Annyeong! Lee Soon Kyu-imnida. But you can call me Sunny."
 
"I'm Shin Dong Hee. You can call me Shindong or anything you like."
 
"Can I call you Shin-shin?"
 
"Ne!"
 
"Annyeong. I'm Hyoyeon. Nice to meet you."
 
"And I'm Lee Hyukjae the GREAT." He was standing on a bench when Hyoyeon pushed him and fell on the ground.
 
"Who are you calling the great?" 
 
"Yah!" Trying to stand up. "Why did you do that?! Don't you know that girls will kill you if ever something broke in my body?"
 
"Annoying. You're so arrogant like a..."
 
"Tiger?" Shindong said.
 
"Lion?" Sunny trying to guess.
 
"Ooh. Ooh. I know, a snake?" Seohyun answering.
 
"Let me think... a bull?" Taeyeon, also trying.
 
"Umm... a monkey?" Sooyoung said out of the blue then Hyoyeon shouted, "Yes! A Monkey!"
 
"Wae?! Why a monkey? I'm taking it back, I don't like her anymore."
 
"Mianhae..." trying to apologize. Hyukjae looked at her and smiled.
 
"I'm just kidding. I'm Hyukjae but you can call me Eunhyuk." She smiled back.
 
"I'm Choi Sooyoung-imnida. You can call me Soo." Introducing herself and bowing to them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Later...
 
"So you left your house because you don't want to be married with a guy you didn't even know?"
 
Sooyoung looked at them and shyly nodded. "I know, I'm being childlish. But Hell! I don't want to be married and I'm still young for that." Everyone agreed.
 
"But still, why did you left?" Sunny standing and starts to walk to and fort. "You should have known the person first before leaving him. Maybe he's a good guy?"
 
"I agree. But who wants to give up their freedom just because of a business deal? That's ridiculous if you ask me!" Hyoyeon exclaimed.
 
"Everything's ridiculous for you." Eunhyuk said.
 
"Yah! Shut-up monkey or else!'
 
"Or else what honey?" Hyuk challenging her. He lowered his head to Hyoyeon's.
 
"Don't honey-honey me you jerk!" She pushed his face away. "You're pissing me off!" Eunhyuk just laughed at the statement.
 
She looked at the other guys and saw them looking at the two with annoyed looks. Sunny turned to her and said. "Their ex-es."
 
She sigh and stood up. "Um guys, I have a favor to ask..." She took a deep breath and looked at them straight in their eyes. "If anyone or someone asked you if ever you've seen me here, please oh please don't tell them..." She said almost pleading.
 
They looked at her for a moment and soon she saw smiles on their faces. "Of course we won't tell them." Shindong secured it.
 
"You're one of us now Unnie and will always protect you." Seohyun came and hugged her.
 
She became teary eyed-because of so much happiness that made everyone tensed. They all started to make funny poses and faces just to make her stop from crying. Eunhyuk even pretended to be a monkey that made her laugh so hard. It's one of the best moments that she'll never forget in her life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Are you guys still awake?"
 
"Omma, you asked that question for about 7 times already." Taeyeon protested. "We'll sleep when we're done talking."
 
"Arasso. But please be quiet. I can't sleep because of your gigglings."
 
"We'll be quiet Mrs. Kim" she assured her. The woman smiled at her and closed the door. As soon as the door was closed Taeyeon threw a pillow at her that made her fall out of bed.
 
"Yah! what's that for?"
 
"You know, I don't have a sister nor a brother."
 
"And how's that connected with you throwing a pillow at me?"
 
"I really want a pillow fight and since you're here I—" and  before Taeyeon could finish her sentence she started to throw pillows at her.
 
They were in the middle of the fight when the door opened and saw Tae's mom standing with an annoyed look on her face. "I told you guys to sleep."
 
They looked at each other and ran towards the bed. When Mrs. Kim left they stared at the ceiling and started to laugh so hard.
 
"When will your brother pick you up?" Tae asked.
 
"You don't want me here anymore?"
 
"Aniya! I'm just asking so I can prepare myself."
 
"For what?" She looked at her.
 
"Because when you leave I will miss you so much. You know, even if we just met for a short time, I think of you as my sister already." Tae looked at her and smiled.
 
She felt a warm hand caressing her heart. She smiled at Taeyeon and said, "Don't worryy, my brother's not good with maps. I think I'll be staying here for a little while. Ang thanks unnie..."
 
"Tsss. Stop the drama. I want to sleep." She just laughed and closed her eyes. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Meanwhile
 
"Uh... why?" 
 
A guy was walking down the road with a bottle on his right hand. He was wobbling until he fell down the ground. He started to cry while uttering a name.
 
"Jessica...Jessica..." He threw the bottle and stood up. He went to the park and started crying there again. He sobbed so hard.
 
"Why...!"
 
Then he heared a music...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Hey guys!! Sorry for the late updates... so much training to do. Hope you understand. :)
 
So what do you think? Had she found her real friends?
 
And who's the mystery drunk guy? 
 
And Jessica's role will be appearing in the story more often!
 
So check out the next update! :))
 
Pls don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks!! :D