Annyeong Chingus!

First Dance

"So Sooyoung..."

 
"Call me Soo," cutting Taeyeon.
 
"So Soo, why did you decided to leave your house?" she asked without looking at her.
 
"What makes you think that I have left my home?" she asked not answering Taeyeon's question.
 
"Well, you brought your bags with you... so that means you left your house."
 
"Smart." Taeyeon just winked at her.
 
They went inside a small house. It looks comfortable and nice to live in.
 
"Omma!" Taeyeon shouted.
 
"Wae?" a woman answered and came out of the kitchen door. The woman stared at her for a second and smiled at her warmly after. "New?" the woman asked her daughter.
 
Taeyeon just smiled at the woman. Then suddenly the woman grabbed Taeyeon with her arm and ruined her hair. "You're so nice Yeonie!" The woman said.
 
"Omma... we have a visitor..." protested while blushing.
 
She smiled at the two. She felt jealous all of a sudden. *I wish she's just like that to me.* She smiled bitterly. Her mom didn't even know what love is. She looked at the two again. They were both talking to each other when Taeyeon looked at her with a smile on her face.
 
"Soo-ah, would you like to stay here for awhile?"
 
She was surprised. They didn't even know her, yet they already trust her. *They're so nice* She smiled at the thought. She looked at the two and smiled while nodding. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Later, while eating dinner
 
"So, Sooyoung-ssi, are you still studying?" Tae's mom asked.
 
"I'm still in college, in an exclusive university in Seoul. But I model sometimes to earn money."
 
"You're a model?!" Tae's eyes widened.
 
"Neh."
 
"Of course she's a model." Tae's mother butts in. "Look at her height. She's so tall and you're so..."
 
"Omma. Don't forget that I'm your daughter and it's all your fault why I'm not tall like her." Taeyeon said. She looked at her mom from head to toe.
 
"Arasso. Put your plates in the sink and you..." pointing at Taeyeon, "Do the dishes," and left them.
 
She just laughed at the way Tae's mom acts. They act more like buddies instead of mother-daughter relationship.
 
"Mianhae. She acts more childish than me." Tae apologizing. 
 
"It's okay. I like your mom, she's nice." She smiled sadly, "While my mom is..." she looked at her plate.
 
"Yah! Tell me your story later, but right now, I'm going to clean the dishes." 
 
"I'll help you." 
 
"Stay there and don't move a muscle." Tae's palm on her face. She even posed like a ninja holding the dishes in one hand. "Arasso?"
 
I nodded and smiled. "Good!" She laughed so hard when Tae left the dining room. It's such a long time since she laughed like that. It felt so good and it's all because of her new friend, Kim Taeyeon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
At the park
 
"Is there really no hotel here? I don't want to be a burden in your house."
 
"There are some hotels, but you must go to the city and the city is a long, long drive from this town." Tae said. "And your not a burden!" 
 
"Jinja?"
 
"Ne." 
 
They walked for a long time and saw a group of people near a huge tree. They were laughing when one of them saw Sooyoung and Taeyeon. A girl ran towards them and hugged Taeyeon.
 
"Unnie!!" 
 
"'saeng!!" and hugged the girl. She looked at them and suddenly felt sad. *I miss Sulli.*
 
"Who is she?" asked the girl.
 
"Oh. I forgot. Seohyun this is Sooyoung, Sooyoung this is Seohyun. She's one of my childhood friends."
 
"Annyeong!" Seohyun smiled at her. She smiled back.
 
"Soo was lost here so she'll be staying in our place until her brother's gonna pick her up."
 
"Oh, I see. Well, welcome!! You'll enjoy here. Come and meet our other friends." She held her hand.
 
They all looked at her and she felt uncomfortable about it. 
 
"Who's she?" a guy pointing at her asked.
 
"She's tall. So tall..." The girl stood up and looked at her from head to toe. "Look, I'm just shoulder tall." Everyone laughed except her.
 
"Who are you?" a guy with a serious face asked her. He look like he's ready to eat her. *I think if he's finished eating me he's still wanna eat some more. Look at his body!* He looked at the fat man.
 
"Yah! You're scaring her!" 
 
"Unnie's right." Seohyun looked at her, "It's alright. They're just teasing you but they're all nice and friendly."
 
"Except for one," the other girl interrupted.
 
"Yah! I'm more nice and friendly than you." A guy with a blonde hair shouted.
 
"Am I talking about you? I didn't right?" the girl smirked. 
 
"Aish!! Stop it already! Soo's probably scared of you right now!" Taeyeon scolded the others. But instead of being scared she just started to laugh, so hard! Everyone looked at her but she didn't care.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Hey guys!! Sorry if I updated so late. School must come first. But I'll promise to update more often.
 
I think the foreword's different from this chapter. Remember the "...nobody seems to notice her and everyone has it's own world..."
Well, just forget about it! Haha! XD
 
The other members had finally shown! The question is... WHO ARE THE MEMBERS? and what will be their roles in the story?
 
Check out for the next chapter! :))
 
Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks!! :D