"I love you"

Bye, Ex-Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho was sitting on his bed. His mind was blank. After breaking up with Jessica, he went straight to Jaejoong’s house to apologize to Jaejoong yet to his disappointment, he wasn’t there.

 

I’m sorry…

 

He couldn’t do anything aside from holding a teddy bear… A teddy bear, the only doll in his room, given by his sweet best friend. The teddy bear Jaejoong said looked a lot like him.

 

Yunho was sulking in his bed because he got rejected by Jaejoong that day. He asked Jaejoong to watch some movies since it was Sunday, but his best friend told him that he already had plans with Siwon.

 

“Jung!”

 

He suddenly heard footsteps coming to his room. From the sound of the caller, he was sure that it was Jaejoong. Jaejoong would always come over to his house to the point that he had a spare key to Yunho’s house. However he was mad at Jaejoong so he covered himself with his blanket.

 

He heard the room to his door opened, and not long after, he felt something fell onto his body which he was sure Jaejoong.

 

“Jung! I know you’re not sleeping…”

 

Jaejoong proceeded by removing the blanket to find the pouting Yunho. Jaejoong knew that Yunho was disappointed that he couldn’t go with him.

 

“Yunnie… See your cutie Joongie, nee…” Jaejoong cupped Yunho’s sulking face and held it close to his.

 

Yunho burst into a smile when he saw Jaejoong. No matter how sad, he just couldn’t resist his best friend, especially when he’s acting cute and bubbly.

 

“I thought you were having a date with Siwon?”

 

“Ung! But guess what I bought!” Jaejoong showed him the dolls he bought, a teddy bear and an elephant.

 

“Yah, you look like a kid.”

 

“Hey, don’t say that!” Jaejoong pouted, “I’m giving you this teddy bear while this elephant is for me!”

 

“Why teddy bear?”

 

“Because you look like one!” Jaejoong put the bear next to Yunho’s face, “See, you look so much alike!”

 

God, only if he wasn’t Jaejoong’s best friend, Yunho thought it would have been at least easier. Perhaps.

 

 

Jung Yunho is too much! This time he’s too much!

 

Jaejoong tried all his might to keep his tears and not let it fall. At least not now that he’s still not home yet. He didn’t want to embarrass himself by crying in the middle of the street.

 

His mind was still full of Yunho and that matter when he heard someone calling out his name, “Kim Jaejoong!”

 

Jaejoong turned around to see a gorgeous woman with lean body staring at him. Jaejoong didn’t know if he ever met her, but he was sure that was the woman who called him. Now thinking about it, that woman looked somehow familiar, though. But Jaejoong wasn’t sure where he met her.

 

“Are you calling me?”

 

“Yes.” And that woman took a step closer to him, “I’m Tiffany.”

 

“Tiffany ssi?” Jaejoong asked, “Have we met before?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Um, sorry then. I don’t quite remember who you are.”

 

Tiffany gave him an apologetic smile which made Jaejoong even more confused, “It is no wonder that you don’t remember me. We have met twice but it is under an unfavorable circumstances.”

 

“Pardon?” Jaejoong started forming wrinkles on his forehead, not getting anything from what that woman said.

 

She smiled, “I’m Tiffany. Siwon’s new girlfriend.”

 

Jaejoong’s face hardened at that. Now it was clear in his mind. Yes, this woman was why Siwon left him. He left him for this woman. They met twice, indeed. The first time was when Jaejoong found out about the affair, and the second was in the pub he visited with Yunho.

 

Seeing Jaejoong’s calm reaction, Tiffany was pretty much surprised. She thought he wouldn’t be this calm. Seeing how Jaejoong still wanted Siwon in the pub, she assumed that he still liked Siwon.

 

“I was expecting a slap, though.” Tiffany said honestly, “Or at least some hurtful curses.”

 

Jaejoong took a deep breath before smiling, “I don’t hit women.”

 

“But I deserve it, somehow.”

 

“Though I won’t hurt you, you shouldn’t have come to me to brag. I thought you should at least have some conscience to someone who was betrayed because of you.”

 

Tiffany knew there was a hint of hurt and pain behind those words. However, she won’t mind that Jaejoong thought so. However bragging was not her intention.

 

“I came to you not to brag or jumping out of happiness over your pain, Jaejoong.” She said, “What Siwon told you were not the complete reason of him having affair behind you.”

 

“Sorry?”

 

“He didn’t want to make you feel bad about yourself. That’s why he only told you several reasons.” She said, “Actually, the main reason was… you, Jaejoong.”

 

Jaejoong scoffed, “What trick are you trying to pull? The one betrayed was me, and he was the traitor. Are you implying that I am the one at fault? That’s crazy.”

 

“No!” She almost shouted, “It’s because of you and Yunho!”

 

She didn’t really want to tell Jaejoong the truth, but she didn’t want Jaejoong think so badly of her boyfriend and she wanted Jaejoong to know the truth, “You and Yunho are always together! That’s why,”

 

“So? Even if I and Yunho are always together, I always try my best to put Siwon as my priority. I’ve never rejected his date because of Yunho. Even if I was so close to Yunho, I did nothing to harm our relationship.”

 

“You might always try to put him first. But you did the harm! Do you remember how you always mention him in front of Siwon? Your best friend is always your priority.”

 

“Wonnieeee…” Jaejoong was pouting at his boyfriend whose eyes were stuck to the laptop screen, “Let’s go on a dateee.”

 

“I’m still working on my thesis, Jae. Wait up.”

 

Jaejoong pouted. He has been with Siwon in that café for two hours. Siwon told him over the phone that they couldn’t go out because he was doing his thesis, but Jaejoong insisted him to come saying he won’t bother him. But as soon as Jaejoong reached, he had pleaded his boyfriend to just date. However he couldn’t seem to persuade the focused Siwon.

 

“Ah, you’re always like this. You know what, if it were Yunho, he wouldn’t let me wait. He would always skip everything for me, unlike you.”

 

Unnoticed by Jaejoong, Siwon’s face hardened, “Then just go to your Yunho!”

 

Jaejoong seemed to notice the cold tone and he was annoyed how Siwon seemed to dislike Yunho. He knew Yunho and Siwon disliked each other but he hoped they will get along someday. Moreover, he hated when someone raised voice on him.

 

“Of course! I’m leaving! I should have just gone to my best friend because my best friend loves and cares about me more than my own boyfriend!” Jaejoong slammed the table before storming out of the café.

 

“Do you remember now Jaejoong ssi?” Tiffany asked, “I know it is all in the past now and it is between you and him. I have no right to intervene but I just want you to know. You should stop comparing people.”

 

Seeing the quiet Jaejoong, she added, “No one wants to be compared, Jaejoong. I’m telling you that so that you can fix your mistake in the future. Don’t make the same mistake anymore. And if you still think that your best friend is the best, you shouldn’t find someone else. Just woo your best friend then.”

 

As she said it, all the memories came rushing to his brain. He had never thought of that before. Now that he think about it, perhaps it was not only Siwon’s fault, more like his.

 

“What are you looking at, Jaejoongie?”

 

Siwon approached Jaejoong from behind as the beautiful boy was looking at dolls corner. He caught Jaejoong holding an elephant doll in his right hand and a teddy bear in his left hand.

 

Siwon smiled, “You really love elephant, don’t you?”

 

Jaejoong just nodded repeatedly, “It’s cute! Don’t you think?”

 

“Then I must be the bear right?”

 

However shaking his head was his only response to Siwon. Siwon eyed him in confusion, “Then who?”

 

“Don’t you think this teddy bear is damned cute yet y at the same time?” Jaejoong asked happily, “It looks just like Yunho!”

 

Siwon froze. However, before he could say anything, Jaejoong was already walking to the cashier, “I’m buying these for me and Yunho! I knew he would like it!”

 

Oh God. Though he had never broken his date with Siwon because of Yunho, but never once in his date, they went without Jaejoong mentioning Yunho’s name. Jaejoong tried to hold his defense well, “Did you… Are you here only to tell me this?”

 

Tiffany smiled and slightly shook her head, “No. It was a pure coincidence on meeting you here. I just returned from the hospital to get Siwon’s health report.”

 

Jaejoong’s brows raised in con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter