Chapter 2

Dumped [Hansoon/Soonsol]

-3 years later-

Hansol sighed when he hung his apron away in the bakery he worked at to do some grocery shopping at the convenience store before they closed.

Today was the third anniversary of his and Soonyoung's break up. He wasn't able to forget him even though it's been so long. Soonyoung probably didn't even remember his name and lived with his new Japanese boyfriend or girlfriend.

Hansol sighed again. He had many theories as to why Soonyoung rather broke up with him than trying to make their relationship work somehow. Maybe his reasons back then were valid, maybe this was the perfect opportunity to get rid of his boyfriend, maybe he got pressured by his family.

Hansol didn't know. All he knew was that there hadn't been one day that he didn't miss Soonyoung like crazy. As pathetic as it was, he still loved him but hated him at the same time. He wanted him to come back but on the other hand he didn't know if he would ever want to see him again and forgive him for breaking his heart like this.

He arrived at the convenience store where he grabbed some instant noodles and rice and a few bottles of coke. Just as he was about to go around the corner to head to the cash register he collided with a blue haired guy and all his goods fell to the floor.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you...", the blue haired guy said. Hansol looked at him to tell him that it was fine but his words got stuck in his throat when he recognized the guy.

"Kwon Soonyoung"