Chapter 3

Dumped [Hansoon/Soonsol]

The blue hair guy looked up at the mention of his name. "Hansol? I didn't even...", he trailed off. "Your hair is different", he stated, pointing at the dyed blonde mop. "So is yours. Excuse me...", Hansol said and got up.

Anger was all he felt right now. How long had he been back? How dare he talk to him like nothing happened? And why the hell did he still look so damn good?

Hansol all but stormed to the cash register and payed for his stuff. "Wait", he heard Soonyoung call after him as he left the store. He picked up his pace. Luckily, the building his apartment was in was just across the street.

"Hansol, please. Let's talk", Soonyoung called. "I have nothing to say to you!" Hansol said without looking back. Soonyoung tried his best to keep up with the younger but there was always at least a meter between them.

The younger arrived at the building and typed in the passcode. He felt safe when he finally reached the elevator but then a hand wrapped around his wrist, crushing his hopes. "Will you please talk to me already?"

Hansol sighed once again. "Stop following me! I don't want to talk to you", he snapped. "Do you live here?" Soonyoung asked. The elevator doors opened. "Obviously", Hansol said and yanked his hand free before getting on. Soonyoung followed. "Coincidence. So do I."

"You're lying", Hansol accused him. The older shook his head and pressed the button for the 10th floor. "In that case I strongly recommend that we keep this 10 story distance between us!" Hansol said and pressed the button for the 20th floor. "Can't you just hear me out? I'm really sorry...going to Japan was the biggest mistake I ever made!" Soonyoung said.

"This is your floor...", Hansol replied coldly when the door opened at the 10th floor. He wanted to hear Soonyoung out and forgive him but his head didn't quite let him. Maybe he should listen to it.

Soonyoung sighed and got off the elevator. "Alright...I get it", he said as the doors closed. As soon as he was out of sight Hansol slid to the floor and hugged his knees. He was back, he was really back and he was right here in this building.

How big of a coincidence was that? The door opened as Hansol reached his floor. He slowly got up and headed to his apartment. All these years and here he was...Kwon Soonyoung, asking for a talk with him. But why couldn't Hansol just agree? Maybe there was a chance to fix this relationship. Was it because he was heartbroken and scared? Or was it because he was stubborn and angry?