Chapter 7 [Final]

Dumped [Hansoon/Soonsol]

Soonyoung handed Hansol a beer can before he sat down on the couch, patting the spot next to him. Hansol sat down and took a long sip from the can. "Did you...meet anyone there?" he asked. "No, only a few new friends. I didn't look for anyone...", Soonyoung replied sincerely. He met Hansol's eyes.

Before he knew what he was doing, he leaned closer to the younger. Hansol pushed him off before their lips touched. "Don't!" he warned. "I can't..." "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself...", Soonyoung apologized. "Are you with someone?" he asked.

Hansol let out a sarcastic huff. "Do you think I would have agreed to come here if I had someone? I haven't even looked at other guys because I couldn't forget my jerk of an ex-boyfriend! It's been three goddamn years and I'm still not over you!" Hansol said, his voice getting louder near the end.

"Then don't get over me!" Soonyoung replied. Hansol emptied his can. "I love you, Hansol. I always have. Do you know how often I wanted to get on the next flight here and tell you just that?" "Why now? What about your mother now?" Hansol asked.

Soonyoung didn't answer right away. He took a sip from his own beer can. "Just when I decided that I'm not scared of her and her consequences I got a call from my dad. She's dead. Cancer. Apparently it all happened pretty quickly...", Soonyoung said. "And even though it's awful that we never made up I had to focus on you...I want you back more than anything..."

Hansol didn't know what to say or think at the moment. "I know I lost your trust but I promise that I'll do anything to get it back!" Hansol ruffled his hair. "I believe you. But still...I don't want to go something like this again..." "You won't! I'm not going to leave again", Soonyoung assured him.

A long pause followed. Hansol's head was running wild and so was his heart. Eventually he broke the silence: "If you ever leave again I'm going to rip your heart out and cut it into pieces so you'll know how I felt for the past three years!"

Soonyoung looked at him. "Does that mean that I get another chance?" he asked carefully. "Your last one", Hansol said. The older jumped up from the couch and nearly crushed Hansol with his hug. "Thank you. I promise I won't screw it up!" he mumbled.

"You better not. I love you", Hansol replied. "And I probably won't stop..."

 

-End-