Chapter 1

Dumped [Hansoon/Soonsol]

„I'm leaving...", Soonyoung said. Hansol didn't quite understand what exactly he meant. They were on top of the N Seoul Tower and the night view was absolutely beautiful. "Can't we stay a bit longer?" he asked him.

Soonyoung looked at his boyfriend with a somewhat pained expression. "I don't mean it like that...I am leaving the country...", he explained. Hansol stared at him wide-eyed. "What? When? Why?" "I'm leaving next Monday to study in Japan..." "Monday? And you're telling me now?!" the younger asked in disbelief. "It's only been decided since like yesterday. I'm sorry, I wasn't quite sure how to bring it up. My parents think it's the best", Soonyoung said.

"You're 17! Your parents shouldn't control your life like that!" Hansol yelled, close to tears. He was attracting other people's attention but right now all he could focus on was Soonyoung. "But I think it's a good opportunity for me..." "What about us?" Hansol demanded.

Soonyoung lowered his head. "I'm sorry, Hansol. I'm probably going to be gone for a few years. Maybe longer...I don't want to put you through a long-distance relationship. I don't want us to grow apart or cheat on each other...I'm letting you go...", Soonyoung explained.

Hansol couldn't believe his ears. "Are you breaking up with me right now, Kwon Soonyoung?" The older looked up from the floor. His eyes said 'no' but his mouth opened and whispered a yes. He headed for the exit, leaving Hansol behind.