Meeting

너 때문에 [Because of You]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Master, he’s insisting that you should come… he says… he’s a person you know. BUT IT’S ALIRGHT I WILL FINISH HIM OFF—”

“What is his name?”

Bae Sangsoo cursed to himself silently as he turned his head around to face Gwangrok who laid back comfortably on his couch. Yes, Sangsoo’s couch. Sangsoo sighed and plastered an unwilling smile on his face, “What is your name?”

I think there’s actually something wrong with Master’s brain. Is dementia starting to hit him? OF ALL THINGS HE ASKS ME TO SPEAK TO THE HEALER DOUCHE FORMALLY? NOT TO MENTION TO TREAT HIM LIKE A PROPER GUEST?! HE’S AN *ENEMY* I SWEAR I AM GOING NUTS.

Gwangrok almost choked back on his saliva when he saw Sangsoo’s reluctant expression. He walked up to Sangsoo and swiped the phone off him, “Remember me, old friend?”

Sangwon’s world almost stopped for a moment. Is… that… Gwangrok...?

-

[30 years ago…]

Gwangrok looked at the movie tickets and then at Jung Jiwon, class president and the person whom he had a one-sided crush on and his closest friend. He gulped and inhaled deeply before he nervously attempted to walk up to her desk when his rival entered the classroom— Park Sangwon.

Gwangrok was sure that he didn’t lack anything that Sangwon had. Except money, the looks, and Jiwon’s affection which Gwangrok was most definitely jealous of.

Sangwon walked up to Jiwon, who was busy studying for the upcoming exam block, in big strides and proudly placed two movie tickets at her desk. Jiwon looked up, surprised.

“Well, you know, I wanted us to relax a little before exams start… and we haven’t really met up with each other lately…” Sangwon scratched the back of his head and a shy smile on his face. Gwangrok’s heart literally dropped to the ground. He looked at the tickets he was just about to give Jiwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter