Let's get the party started

너 때문에 [Because of You]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was like being in a car crash. The adrenalin and the force of the hits felt like flying through the air. Hyejin could feel it… what the little girl was feeling.

People say you get used to pain. However Hyejin don’t think the child would ever be able to get used to that pain.

The first slap sent all the girl’s-control flying back into the depth of her head. She held her cheek as a thin trickle of blood ran down her face from the woman’s nails. The child whimpered and crumpled to the floor as a precise kick came to contact with her lower abdomen, she curled up into a ball as the violence continued. But that only seemed to excite her attackers, the woman laughed and pointed at her gleefully. Every blow sent a sharp searing jolt of little girl’s body. The blackness of unconsciousness beckoned to her and she finally gave in…

Hyejin shot up from her bed covered in sweat. She’s woke her eyes shooting open with her heart pounding, where am I….? Her eyes darted around the room, oh this is my room… Images of the dream flashed through her mind all at once; she shook her head and sighed. This is really confusing me, I’ve been having these nightmares every month now… what do these mean?
-

Gwangrok slipped on his black gloves and put on his black cap. He looked into the mirror, I’m still as good looking as the old days, and smirked. Hyejin and Changwook entered the living room, with Hyejin holding the package yet to be deposited and Changwook holding his earpiece.

“Teacher, are you really going to go out yourself? I mean we can just do it.” Changwook was slightly hesitant about letting her teacher deposit the package since he hasn’t been on the field for a long time. Gwangrok ignored him and proceeded to take the package and earpiece.

“I think it’s time you two should retire as well.”

Changwook and Hyejin both exchanged surprised looks at Gwangrok’s comment.

“You two have literally made enough money to feed a nation. I think you guys should live a proper life now than running errands, you know, live a real life like kids at your age do.” He patted both of them on the shoulders, Gwangrok somewhat looked like a proud father.

“We still have 60 percent of the funds to buy my island! We can’t retire just yet!” Changwook protested.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter