eul 8:

Fugitive | seulyong

q

“my heart scares you but a gun doesn’t.”

  • Harley Quinn

 

;

 

“Why would I be gay when I already have you?”

Seulgi almost choked from her own saliva from Taeyong’s words. She glared at him hatefully and all she can see Is not a bland reaction but a smirking one. Irritated by the way he teases her; she sets down her fingers and tapped the table.

“don’t make me laugh.” She rolled her eyes.

“eat up while telling you to.” He ordered.

Seulgi raised an eyebrow and scoffed, “how would I trust you? How sure am I that you’re not going to kill me with a beef marinated with rat poison!?”

She refused to smell the sandwich even though her stomach’s already pushing her to.

Taeyong flicked his tongue due the agent’s hard headedness but he got the reaction that he wanted.

“oh baby you test the waters real deep.” Taeyong groaned and leaned towards her ear. When she felt his hot breath tickling her ear lobe, she slightly flinched. Her jaws and fists clenched.

“what would it take to earn a trust huh?” taeyong whispered, eyes pointing towards hansol who was at the living room. Taeyong clasped seulgi’s shoulders and leaned more,

“oh I won’t kill you just yet,” he murmurs. “that’ll be less fun. Maybe I should just hurt you,” then he traced seulgi’s bare nape, “real bad.”

Taeyong’s lips curved into an unknown smirk once again and kissed seulgi’s tensed neck. Seulgi flinched when she felt his lips nipping on her neck; she tightly clenched her fists, waiting for the right time…

“i want to keep you alive…” taeyong whispered before leaning back. He grabbed seulgi’s cheeks gently, making her face him. “you have pretty eyes,” he admired her dark orbs,  “but those eyes ignite fear.”

Seulgi tried to hold it in as her hand crawled to the table, grabbing the fork.

“I want those eyes to see, how your precious friends die one by one. One bullet after another or maybe, your own hands killing them?”

“Jerk…” she mumbled but it was loud enough for him to hear.

“I know baby,” he laughed. His deep voice echoing throughout the whole room. “you don’t seem to trust my judgment.”

“if you’re just keeping me for me to just die shamelessly later on, I would want you to just slice my neck now.”

Taeyong whistled from the back.

“and who cares? Being killed by a the most wanted mafia boss doesn’t feel too bad either.” She spoke her words bravely enough but she earned a loud scoff.

“where’s the fun in that?”

“you treat life as fun!?” she screamed at him and swung her fists, trying to stab taeyong on the chest using the fork. Taeyong smoothly avoided the agent’s lousy moves and held both of her hands behind her.

“let me go! You’re a soulless !”

Taeyong rolled his eyes and ordered yuta to come and handcuff her on the chair.

Seulgi, with all her might, tried to escape taeyong’s wrath but her body was now too weak to even protest. She stopped wriggling her body and just let yuta carry her legs and tie her up.

“why won’t you even cry?” taeyong asked, arms both crossed.

“even if I’m tied up here, tears aren’t worth it for your sabotages.”

“sharp tongue.” Yuta commented and kicked the chair she’s sitting to. “tell us agent, what is jimin up to know?”

“how would she know?” hansol entered the kitchen with a sly smirk. He threw taeyong something that looked like a letter.

“eyy, jaehyun and his telegrams.” Yuta remarked.

“we need to go ty, leave her be.”

Taeyong glanced at seulgi whose lips were paler than before. She was still gazing at taeyong’s fiery eyes, trying to read it and at the same time, trying to be sane.

Taeyong his lips and signaled the two to leave.

taeyong walked towards seulgi and leveled her head,

“you can’t leave. ride or die, you’re mine now.”

And the next thing seulgi knew is the sound of the door shutting close with force.

Until when will I be here?

Is this suffering worth the pain?

 

--

 

“jimin,” Irene called out. Jimin parted the curtains and opened the windows. Jimin’s hair was disheveled and he looked tiresome. “there are sightings of lee taeyong near Busan. Should we go?”

“no,” jimin said nervously. “I won’t risk anyone again.”

Irene bit her lower lip, like she heard something unpleasant. “you are not risking someone, this is our job.”

“I’d have ten to go after them. You and baekhyun should stay here.”

“we can’t just do nothing! I can do undercover too!” Irene was already frustrated.

Jimin just smiled at her, “trust me, the plan is worth the wait.”

Irene sighed, she will never win against her boss. “alright, make sure you won’t lose her again jimin, please don’t.”

Jimin averted her eyes and mumbled something in a low voice, “I won’t.”

 

--

 

Wines, party cocktails, fancy dancing lights and the crowd. Taeyong blended in right away after finding Kun, taeil and jaehyun from the crowd, the three head to the vip lounge leaving yuta somewhere with his eyes peeled.

Taeil ordered hard drinks and later on placed a stack of cash on the table, “you’ve got that agent right? I’d pay you, I can triple that.”

Taeyong encircled the wine glass on his palm, he shook his head. “that all you got?”

“what do you plan to do with her?” jaehyun asked before drinking beer.

Taeyong rolled his eyes, “I don’t do revenge jung. I do money.”

“she’s no money.”

“no money? HAH” taeil mimicked and placed another stack of cash on the table. “I’ll take her, is she at the warehouse?”

Taeyong remained silent.

“I almost forgot,the transaction at Hanoi is progressing. Some of our men are held captives but they are just left dead, nothing to share at those ing police.”

“no one knew who’s the boss though. Taeyong’s very difficult to track.” Taeil says, drinking another shot of beer. He ate some fish chips on from the table and tapped taeyong’s shoulders, “give me the girl. I’ll take care of her.”

Taeyong seemed to not be convinced.

“I can trade the girl for my share.” That was taeil’s last bid.

Taeyong’s lips pursed for he knows the price.

 

--

 

Seulgi couldn’t handle it anymore. She felt so dry, wrecked and soulless. She felt like she was dying slowly and she couldn’t even sleep. She’s never felt this desperate anymore.

She wanted to call for help.

But who would even dare to ruin the tower?

No one even seemed to notice.

Who would though?

She was going to die.

She kept her head low, breathing slow and ragged.

But her ears perked up upon hearing the creaking sound of the door and soft hums from the living room.

The hums were too sweet.

She dared to keep her eyes open but her chin failed to lift her up.

“he kept you, that bastard how dare he do this.” He heard the sweet voice like it’s already nearing her. Someone touched her chin and hoisted it up. Seulgi saw a man who she never saw before.

The man lit a reassuring smile.

“are you okay?” the man asked.

Seulgi was too tired to answer. Her head was hurting and her vision was spinning.

“would you like to feel good?”

Seulgi blinked twice. What is he saying?

“I just want you to know that you’re very worth it.” Taeil smirked as he stared at her neck.

 

--

Pia wurtzbach is my only queen augh pia please attend super junior’s concert!!!

This chapter is bad because rushed but---MY GAHD TAEIL! JUST SING AND DON’T U DARE TO---