eul 3

Fugitive | seulyong

v

 

the bad guy will always have motives to lure you in, deep.

;

 

“wait, you know him?” seulgi asked, her eyes widening. the young bartender stifled a low chuckle. “yeah, he’s a regular here though.”

“interesting.” seulgi remarked before drinking half of her whiskey. “does he often come here?”

the young bartender attended to another couple beside seulgi, offering them shot glasses and beers before answering, “not that often though.”

seulgi sighs before intensely looking at the bartender, “you’re hot,” she remarked. “for a bartender.”

nope, it’s definitely not alcohol working, that was seulgi flirting.

seulgi doesn’t bother it though. she admits that she doesn’t mind guys drooling over her or the other way behind.

“i’ll take that as a compliment.” the bartender says, shoving her another shot glass of whiskey. “you do have a thing for whiskeys.”

“yeah,” seulgi grunts, “a whiskey called you.”

the bartender laughed in amusement. “i think i have met all kinds of people here yet. everyone comes here is interesting.”

seulgi just stared at the bartender. she doesn’t know but there’s something definitely eye catching about him.

i don’t know but there’s something with him i can’t explain. she thought, drinking the leftover whiskey. her alcohol tolerance is high though and she knows how to handle herself once she got drunk.

“ouch,” seulgi pretended to be hurt, “i thought i was special but then you said everyone is interesting, ouch.” her arms flew to her chest, acting like she’d been stabbed.

“ahhhh,” the bartender smiles, “sorry to hurt your feelings.”

“you better be.” she replies before scanning her environment. trying to find something that is connected at the seoul’s triad but there was nothing there, atleast.

“are you looking for someone?” the bartender interrogates which got seulgi’s attention.

“yeah, i’m looking for my next prey.” she answered seductively, giving him a small wink much to the bartender’s surprise.

“there’s a racing alley behind this resort. you could check it out. the person you’re looking for might be there.”

then something clicks inside seulgi.

the bartender knows many.

 

--

 

seulgi knocks 3 times at baekhyun’s unit before pressing the com.

“open up idiot or i’ll force open this door.” she threatens. she heard a loud scoff from the com of the suite. seulgi massaged her forehead; the few shots whiskey is finally kicking in.

baekhyun opened the door with a low grunt, “hi tomboy.”

“shut up or i’ll kiss you.” seulgi hissed before leaping towards the bed, hugging all of baekhyun’s pillows. baekhyun leaned over the wall and crossed both of his arms, “you smell alcohol.”

“you smell great.” seulgi answered, sniffing his pillows, baekhyun’s scent enveloping her. baekhyun shrugs and opened a drawer, getting a gun.

seulgi turned to baekhyun, “hey! you found my baby!”

baekhyun threw the gun and she gladly caught it. “next time don’t be that careless agent 17. i told you a million times before, don’t leave trails.”

“arasseo.” she replied boredly. “so what about that kris wu guy?”

baekhyun bit his lower lip, “jimin got it on cover already, irene helped him with that. and,” he exhales, “we leave at 4 in the morning.”

“who leaves at four?”

“us.”

seulgi frowns ate baekhyun’s statement. she sat up on the bed. “i’m not going.”

“kang seulgi.” baekhyun warns.

“i’ll stay here. who knows that lee taeyong is still in this hotel and is just waiting for us to pack? aigh, seriously. why are we always tracing his white hair!?”

baekhyun rolled his eyes. “why are you saying that? did you blew your cover?”

“no, what i’m saying is that why are we always mistaking someone with an ash white hair as taeyong? seriously? what if he changed his hair color?”

something snapped inside baekhyun but he chose to ignore it. “you’ve got a point,” he breathes out. “but we still gotta leave at 4, orders.”

seulgi groans, shoving her gun inside her pocket. “fine; tell jimin i’ll stay here not for work, for vacation. i need to find me some good men.”

baekhyun knew seulgi was lying.

he knew her the best.

seulgi stood up, rushing towards the door giving baekhyun one last glance, “tell irene unnie that i’ve shut the earpiece. if the mission goes on, contact me.”

the door shuts.

 

--

 

“racing alley huh?” seulgi whispered as her head went from left to right, wanting to find the racing alley that the bartender talked about. she isn’t going to find herself her self proclaimed men but rather she would be finding a few roots that might lead her to the big boss.

while walking she found a few gangster-like teens walking 7 o’clock. seulgi studied them and smiled when her predictions are right. she followed them and found what she was aiming for.

she saw a large gate with 2 rogue men in front. they were bulky and they looked very strict. they wore torn jeans and a black shirt. seulgi pulled her hair up and exercised her jaws. she let her eyes fall blank. she walked alongside the other gangsters and entered the venue with no predicaments at all.

the venue was huge and looked like previous bull fight track. there was no asphalt but dirt instead. different people come and go in this place and  seulgi only knew one thing, these tenants might be connected to her prey.

she strolled inside and eyes kindly followed her tracks. she swayed her hips and her hips. her aura was a lot different than theirs, making her stand out a bit plus the colors of her clothe stood out rather than the grey and black theme.

she noticed a few people piling up against 2 persons over the front. they were shouting and waving their money in mid air.

ah, seulgi says inside her mind, this is the bet.

she clenched her fists.

time to get dirty.

she walked straight to the crowd, her hair fiddles with her face as the wind blew. she squeezed herself through the crowd but it was no use. a woman with piercings in both of her ears and nose pushed her away and yelled at her with a forceful expression. “move away!”

seulgi scoffed but her expression remained bland.

she grabbed her gun and pointed it towards the woman.

blend in kang seulgi, don’t get noticed.

“move out.” seulgi orders, finger on the trigger.

the woman spits out, “you don’t scare me with a toy gun .”

seulgi raised the gun and fumbled with the trigger.

soon she caught the attention of all inside, the sound of the bullet roared through their ears.

the woman’s mouth gaped open and her face was easily painted with horror. if irene was there, she would’ve apologized for seulgi but this was what seulgi was good at, blending in.

the woman was petrified by the agent so she cleared the way and no words ever came out of again.

the crowd mysteriously cleared their way too, letting her pass. she blew the tip of the gun and put it back inside her pocket. she pulled a few hundred bucks from pocket and made a deal,

“what’s today’s race?”

the woman looked shocked and the other tall guy gave her a suspicious look.

“you don’t look like you’re from here rookie.” he replied hastily, shoving her hand.

“good thing you know,” seulgi answered, “i want a race with the highest bid.”

“yah!” the woman beside her protested. she looked younger than the guy beside her. “yah jaehyun oppa, looked at how this talked!” she gave jaehyun a soft punch before turning to seulgi, pointing her with her index finger at her. “how sure are you? i don’t think you can do all the consequences.”

“well i won’t handle them.” seulgi answered confidently.

“look at your confidence. watch your mouth lady.” jaehyun hissed.

seulgi smirked, liking the attention that everyone’s throwing her. who knows that maybe her prey’s allies are now looking at her, taking the interest.

“so much confidence from a rookie.” yeri added. “alright, we’ll give you an undercard---“

“what about the highest bid?” seulgi asked once again.

“i said watch your y mouth---“ yeri screeched at her but jaehyun stopped the younger lady beside her.

“alright, we’ll give you a race with kun then but if you lose,” he leaned a bit towards seulgi, “prepare triple the amount or,” jaehyun gave up a devilish smirk. “off your neck.”

 

--

seulgi caressed the jaguar car beside her. she touched the wheels, trying to adapt information if it’s good in handling the dirt. the other player hastily went inside the jaguar after jaehyun checked on him. a few minutes of assessments, she then turned to jaehyun who was just beside her.

“who are you really?”

seulgi tried to keep it casual, “why the sudden interest? do i intrigue you?”

“maybe?” jaehyun grins. seulgi gets inside the car and started the engines and came looking for the helmet.

“no helmet?” she asked jaehyun. jaehyun shook his hands, “who cares right?”

so there were no rules then,

the only rule was to win.

she spared her competitor a glance. the car was tinted so she never got a chance to see his face but she heard that his name was kun.

the race was a battle for thousands of won. yeri stands infront of both of the cars and waved her hand, explaining worthless rules and audience bet. this was just an ordinary leisure time for seulgi,

not until she saw someone on the benches lighting his cigarette.

she tried to remember his face as he watches yeri raising her hand in mid-air.

she remembered every detail of his face.

“on your mark,” yeri breathes, her eyes sharp. “go!”

seulgi smirks when the race had begun. she stepped on it and hit 80 knots, trying to get the wheels cope with the dirt. the jaguar is fast although it isn’t made for the dirt and could be really dangerous once it slides.

so they really planned for her loss.

she focused her attention on the road not minding kun and mind on that guy at the bench.

“bingo.” she whispered and laughed. finally, her decision was indeed the best, the decision to stay. she grabbed the steering wheel and made the car turn to hard right before muttering,

“dong sicheng,” she remembers one of taeyong’s men.