eul 4

Fugitive | seulyong

 

u

“even fugitives kill their roots.”

;

sicheng grabbed his phone while staring at the black jaguar that’s racing with his bud, kun.

he dialed a number and clapped when he saw the jaguar struggling when it crashed into kun’s car.

how i pity.

“hey yong, you’ve got to check out the race that kun’s in!” he says heartily, eyes focused on the race. taeyong rolled his eyes, “i heard kun’s got an interesting there.”

“i wouldn’t want to make a move on her though.” sicheng answered, “not until you touched her.”

taeyong fiddled with his buttons and undressed inside his suite. “no one will touch her.”

“why?” he asked but got no answers.

the crowd cheered when the jaguar got hit at the right side.

“damn, kun’s never easy at money.” sicheng whispered. “you want me to get her for you boss?”

“no,” taeyong hastily remarked. “i heard that the agents are going to evacuate the building at four tomorrow.”

“i know, they caught kris.”

as much as taeyong knew that kris isn’t much of a talker, he’s got other plans.

“they’re bad liars,” taeyong says, “i want you to plant a bomb under kris’ car. let his insides explode there.”

sicheng gulped, “w-why are we eliminating him!?”

the crowd roared with cheers when they announced the winner.

“i heard she won,” taeyong breathes out. “the agent got her eyes on you, get out of there and do my work.”

sicheng didn’t reply and instead escaped the filthy crowd. he strolled outside and got the guards nodding at him.

“why kris? what about his contributions?”

“one more question of wu yi fan and i’ll put you there with him.” taeyong threatened as he looked outside the window at where si cheng is. he pointed the gun on the glass window and was glad to shoot his stupid informant there but then he stopped.

“do what i told you, now.” taeyong ordered before ending the call and sicheng’s head became blurry as it was filled with information.

but most above all he now knew one thing,

she was an agent.

he doesn’t know how fast taeyong was informed but whatever he does he knew that the big boss would always have his eyes on him.

--

seulgi stepped out of the car and the smoke and loud cheers came greeting her. jaehyun gave her a quick nod before going to kun, whose lips are cracked.

seulgi combed her hair and just stared at yeri arrowing her money. she kindly refuses, “i don’t want that.”

“what?” yeri asked in disbelief. “this is what the race is for.”

seulgi remembered sicheng and even tried to find him at the crowd. she tapped yeri’s back, “i don’t need that.” she replied, “i’ve already got what i want.” and that’s si cheng.

she walked past everyone and got kun rolling his eyes, “call do young,” he told jaehyun, “tell her to tail that girl.” he watched seulgi as her back disappeared from the large crowd.

--

“she’s not ing answering.” irene’s eyes fluttered in annoyance, they tied kris and was ready to bring him with them. jimin glanced at the window, “is that true baekhyun? she’s---“

“you know how hard headed she is.” he answered. “let her be, who knows that taeyong is still here.”

“i know he’s still here.” jimin corrects him. “but we can’t get two birds in one stone yet. it’s not yet time.”

“perhaps he knew that we are here too.” irene butts in. “what if he hurts seulgi? what if he sets the building on fire?”

“then we need to be cautious.” jimin remarked. “call seulgi, we’re going.”

--

seulgi rushed to the parking area once she received the call but on her way she hastily hid behind the bushes when she saw sicheng walking away from the opposite direction. he passed beside her and she tried herself not to get caught.

sicheng looked so bothered though and he looked like he’s going back at the arena.

seulgi tried to wonder what he was doing there, maybe he got a call? after a few seconds, she smelled something.

it smelled gasoline.

she ran towards the parking lot and looked for evidences. how could sicheng smell gasoline? maybe he’s got his own car there too or what?

what she got were only cars, jimin’s and baekhyun’s.

what was he doing there?

she fished her phone out of her pocket only to be tapped on the shoulder by baekhyun which got her heart to jump and her reflexes kicking in.

“you scared me!” seulgi exclaimed, hitting baekhyun’s biceps. the older just laughed, “where’s kris?”

baekhyun pointed his car, “all done fast enough baby.”

seulgi gave him a fast hit. “where’s jimin?”

“they rode a motorbike and left the car for you.”

“sweet.” seulgi commented and baekhyun waved her a goodbye.

“remember to watch out for monsters.” baekhyun warned her but in a funny way. she hit her brother as fast as she could. “you’re a monster yourself.” she joked. she loved his company so much and she was sad that baekhyun couldn’t go with her tonight. afterall they need to squeeze answeres from kris wu at the agency.

baekhyun gave her a sweet smile before going back to his car. kris was unconscious and his hands were both tied with a handcuff.

seulgi watched how his car started but then she felt like she needs to tell something. cold breeze matched with the darkness of the night.

however baekhyun got the car roaring already. aigh, that reckless man.

seulgi just shrugged, now that she’s left alone, she needs to be more cautious. she was about to turn away but then she was left watching baekhyun’s car going for the exit but….. she noticed something. the car is leaking oil.

she quickly grabbed her phone and dialed baekhyun’s number, hoping that he would answer fast.

“what?” baekhyun asked casually not knowing how seulgi was in panic now.

“baekhyun get out of there, now!” seulgi shouts. her hands trembling in fear. baekhyun just smiled, “you wanna come with us?”

“just get out of there now! there’s a---“ seulgi immediately stopped talking when she felt like she’s being watched.

and that was confirmed by the laser on her chest.

---

 

kill authornim u dont kill baekhyun pls odg odg baekhyun kills me instead!!! I HOPE YA'LL COMMENT HUHUHHUHU