eul 6:

Fugitive | seulyong

 

“sometimes, the only certainty is betrayal.”

;

 

“to playhouse agent.”

 

It’s been 30 minutes already and seulgi’s ears are ringing due the deafening silence. Plus those 3 words that she heard a few moments ago kept bouncing inside her head and it seriously bugs her.

“playhouse huh.” She huffs. What did I seriously do?

Seulgi looked around the ambulance. She thought that it was still useless to break the door due something was blocking it from the outside.

Nothing really works here rather than the defibrillator. Seulgi desperately thought.

“ow!” she winced in pain when the ambulance suddenly ran through a large bump at a fast pace, causing her weight to shift and her head to reach the ambulance’s roof.

She massaged her head and glared at taeyong whose lips curved into a playful smirk.

Seulgi looked at the ambulance’s door and based from her expression, she was not pleased from the view.

The bright city streets, buildings and stalls were replaced by a country vibe. Although it’s dark, seulgi can still clearly see the huge trees and old country houses passing from the view.

She inwardly cursed.

What if taeyong drags her to a slaughter house? What if he drags her to somewhere not-so-pure and do stuff? What if he takes her to her end?

Endless thoughts came rushing through her head that got her panicking.

She gritted her teeth and glared at the driver once again.

“what do you really want with me!?” she now shouts. Taeyong grins at seulgi’s desperate tone.

“why the sudden panic babe?” taeyong asks casually, “you’ve been after my men for a few months from now…well, a few years if it includes your boss, that damned park jimin.”

“what do you want? I am not jimin. If you’re just using me bait then it won’t work.”

Taeyong laughed and it echoed throughout the ambulance. “it will though.”

Seulgi tried to weigh her conclusions and based from the theories that’s building up in her head, it doesn’t sound good.

“so that’s what you want?” seulgi hid her desperateness through a scoff, “you wanted to reverse things around, kill me, my boss and blow up the whole agency.”

Taeyong turned the steering wheel to the right and inwardly grinned when he caught sight of the rest house that he used to love.

“you’re very intelligent agent 17.” Taeyong replied. “but that’s not all.”

The ambulance stopped at an unknown location. Seulgi admits, although she’s an agent, she has fears. And she was petrified just now. She glanced at the window and saw huge oak trees, leaves scattered around the area and a huge old vacation house.

s-so this is playhouse? She thought and gulped at what might happen to her. Taeyong stepped out of the ambulance and grabbed a rope and a tie from the passenger’s seat. He his lips.

Seulgi’s heart was ramming at her chest and she couldn’t think of a worthy escape. She isn’t gonna die, no. that’s what’s she’s possible of.

But she would rather die than to be touched by that bastard big boss.

Taeyong removed something that kun put at the ambulance door so it won’t easily open from the inside. seulgi’s breath was ragged when she heard the clicking sounds of the door. She wiped the beads of sweat on her temple and prepared herself for the worst.

And the doors opened…

Seulgi burst out of the door, leaping in big steps but then she felt a hard tug from her hair that made her unbalanced. She panicked but her defense kicked in. she tried to punch taeyong from behind but the boss was quick to tie both of her arms with a rope and …

“! ! Let go of me you bastard!” seulgi doesn’t care what vulgar words were coming out of her lips. All she knew is that she’s either going to die or escape.

Taeyong shifted to the right when seulgi thought of snaking her leg behind his left leg to let him fall onto the ground. Seulgi hissed when her vision was suddenly lost. Taeyong easily covered her eyes with the tie that he’s holding and grabbed her arms (that’s behind her back) harshly.

“don’t be a ing hardheaded agent sweetheart.” Taeyong mumbled and tugged her hair harshly too. The tingling pain went up to her spine already.

They began walking and seulgi sometimes trip from her position.

“are you enjoying the pain hon?”

“stop calling me sweet nothings you psycho.” She replied hard that got taeyong laughing. His baritone voice was enough to actually scare the agent.

As they step on the porch, someone immediately opened the door for them.

Seulgi shivered from the voice she heard.

“you did a nice job taeyong. She’s a nice bait.”

She shrugged.

It was that assassin that jimin’s dying to capture,

Nakamoto Yuta.

Taeyong pushed her inside that made her stumble down the floor. Yuta hovered over her and pinned her down. “so what do we do with her?”

Taeyong suddenly turned to a blonde haired guy who was passing through the kitchen. “I don’t know. What do you think hansol?”

Hansol. Seulgi thought. It’s that bastard! That damned traitor!

“oh,” taeyong flicked his tongue from the sudden shift of air. He leaned down at seulgi. “how does it feel meeting a traitor agent?”

“damn all of you.” Seulgi mutters, clenching her fists.

“you don’t change don’t you seulgi?” hansol asks before gulping his soda. “you’re still the stubborn type. The weak type.”

“how dare you betray us!” seulgi felt that her eyes, although closed are pooling for a moment.

“betraying feels good though.” Hansol speaks. “so ty, are you planning to keep her? For how many days?”

Taeyong stood up and cupped his chin. “for as long as she’s breathing.”

Yuta smiled and removed seulgi’s blindfold. Hansol noticed that her eyes were a bit red and he just grimaced at her.

“tie her.” Taeyong orders yuta and grabbed a can of beer that hansol tossed him from the kitchen.

Seulgi wriggled her body and forced to get away from yuta’s grip but the boy was just too strong. Her body was encircled with ropes and same as her feet. She felt really defenseless.

“are that desperate to bring us down!?” she screamed at taeyong. Taeyong eyed her boredly. “isn’t that what you all want? Our organization down. I bet jimin’s wanting me behind bars for years.”

“of course, bad guys like you should end up in jail.”

“not all bad guys do, hon.”

Seulgi rolled her eyes. “so what do you plan me as bait for? You think----“

Taeyong walked towards seulgi and stared at her neck. “I can do way beyond for just a bait.” Then he scooted closer and cupped her chin hardly, making her face her left. She felt his breath at her ear.

“don’t play too much hard to get agent. You’ll suffer it.”

Seulgi let out a mocking laugh. “I’m so scared.”

She loathed him.

She loathed the big boss.

Taeyong made her face him that she could notice his striking features and fiery eyes.

“stop staring at her like that ty.” hansol warned.

“you’ll never get away with this.” Seulgi hissed at taeyong. Taeyong let go of her jaw and grabbed his gun.

He pointed it at seulgi.

“I heard that you have a thing for bad guys.” Taeyong smirked, “then let me prove it to everyone who’s the worst of them all.”

Taeyong arrowed his gun towards seulgi’s forehead.

“should i---“ he stops for a moment. “click it?”

She heard the gun being loaded by a bullet with a click! “or should i—“ taeyong pressed the gun on her forehead harder, “—not?”

Seulgi’s eyes were full of hatred.

Yuta stared at the two impatiently. “shoot her now!”

Seulgi closed her eyes, facing her present bravely.

Taeyong eagerly gazed at seulgi and after a few seconds, a thought made him beam. He removed the gun from her forehead.

“a gun scares you…” taeyong told seulgi who kept her eyes closed. “don’t worry, I won’t hurt you…..yet.”

Taeyong distanced himself from seulgi. Glad that he can threaten her by just a single bullet. He turned to yuta. “make sure jimin knows about this.”

He signaled hansol to come with him. But before he left, he glanced at seulgi who was still trembling.

“come on ty.” Hansol called out.

“yuta,” taeyong called out, “one last thing,” he got yuta’s attention. “if she attempts to break out,” taeyong’s expression turned dark. “just kill her.”

Yuta seemed to be confused.

“I just want jimin to know. That girl isn’t important.”

Hansol scoffed from the outside, “oh you don’t want to kill her just yet.”

Taeyong closed the door as he walked with hansol towards the backyard.

“bite your tongue ty,” hansol remarked. “jimin will do anything to get that girl.”

“anything huh?”

“you heard me. Dense people don’t get the best things in life nowadays.”

Based from hansol’s words, taeyong knew what he was going to do.

And he’s sure that he’s going to love it.

 

--

 

thIs might be Soo bad imma kill myself. thanks for the comments ^^