eul 14

Fugitive | seulyong

k

"being normal tastes like chicken."

;

"what?" taeyong snickers as he rose from the bed, "baby?"

seulgi's eyes shot wide open, her ears were not relieved of what he had said. her blush already formed to the point wherein she hated herself for that. "what the hell!?" she gasped and sat back up. "you know what? you're so full of yourself."

taeyong examined her annoyed face, "it felt good though. it felt normal."

"tch," seulgi scoffed and walked towards the boy. he sat down the floor only to be followed by her. they are just inches apart. taeyong's head rested on the edge of the bed. "what are you doing?" he asked the girl, gazing at his features with a dewy expression.

"really huh?" she suddenly remembered someone.

taeyong doesn't answer.

"you're really something lee taeyong." like kwangsoo. she told herself, seeing a bit of relation from him.

"i don't get you." taeyong murmurs.

"you said you feel normal, teasing me around. calling me stupid nothings and it felt good."

"what are you implying then?"

seulgi stared at the ceiling. "could they really see us? we're full of irony you know?"

"we're different from each other agent." taeyong also gazed at the ceiling. "we're on full irony, that's why they want to isolate me."

seulgi felt her heart drop for some reasons. she just felt a tinge of sadness from the boy beside her. "you really want to know what's with the world right?"

"i've seen it." taeyong hastily answered, "it's cruel."

she felt herself go limp because of his answer.

"then you've not seen it yet," seulgi sighs. "that's because you kept on running."

"running doesn't make a difference, doesn't even make me exhausted." taeyong exhales and fumbled with the soft fur rag on the floor. "being normal, seeing the world, smiling with no worries for me is just a legit fantasy. just a way for my fretful mind to pass the time, seclusion."

seulgi whacked taeyong's arm, "eyy, i think everyone says that, not only a criminal."

"i repeat that this is the world that i've lived in now."

"now? i guess you have your story right?" right uncle kwangsoo? all criminals have reasons.

taeyong snickered, "this me now agent."

"agent?" seulgi scoffed again, "call me seulgi!" she highly protested, averting her gaze from the ceiling.

i won't. taeyong says in his mind and didn't reply.

"let's be normal for tonight then. i can't wait to taste freedom."

"just ing sleep." taeyong responded and stood up, unconsciously flaunting his body in front of her which made her to silently hiss at him.

i've seen bodies like that before! aish, how dare this guy just undress in the very same room? aigh, captain yoo si jin's body, gong yoo and jongin's body is way better than him! she told herself and wondered, why am i even bothered?

she was tired, a lot had happened already and her shoulder still stings. she rose up and grabbed his inner sleeves, tossing it to the boss. "dress up, let's eat dinner."

"will you die from an empty stomach?"

"let's just eat dinner downstairs, come on." seulgi was persistent as her stomach was growling.

"you're too loud agent, sleep it off." he said while he put the sleeves on his shoulder. he strolled towards the bathroom door only to be blocked by seulgi. seulgi's left arm prevented him from entering which made him to shoot her an annoyed glance.

"move."

"let's eat outside." seulgi still insisted like a grumpy girlfriend. "now."

"move," taeyong now threatened, "or i'll break your damned arm."

"hmm? maybe you're just a scared to go outside. what? that they would hunt and kill you down? was that a reason that you can't live a life, feed a mouth? it's because you have now walls!?"

"! your saliva---"

"i don't ing care! let's just go---"

"yah, you want to die!?"

seulgi put her arms on her waist, "i know you can't kill me yet. you've said it a few times already."

"you don't know what's coming," taeyong leaned his face, leveling her eyes. "i could do something more."

"tsk, i've learned defense. women power! plus, you dropped your gun when we carried hansol!"

taeyong lost his patience and dragged seulgi away but the agent's reflexes were pretty fast. she tried to wrestle him and twisted his arm only for it to be reversed back.

"still going to fight?" his breath hitched on her skin. his words lingering around her system, making her shiver.

"your charms don't work with me."

"really? don't fall for me then, tormenting people is my past time."

seulgi felt herself smirk and grabbed his arm with full force, throwing him, gaining a win. taeyong felt his back hit the floor.

"you yourself said that i don't know what's coming," she was still smriking, flexing her wrists. "maybe you don't know too."

seulgi grabbed his sleeves again and tossed it to him, "let's eat."

my plan is working.

 

 

-

 

 

 

what is happening in the world?

taeyong asked himself why is he even doing this.

"you're a lunatic." taeyong greeted the girl who wore his shirt. the hem of the shirt stopped at the middle of her thighs. seulgi fixed her tousled hair and grabbed his arm. "this is too big for me."

"then eat ."

seulgi hit his arm in mere annoyance. "shut up, let's go."

at the middle of walking, seulgi then stopped by the hallway. all of a sudden, she put a black cap on his head which made him gasp and flinch.

"what---"

"many people want you dead right?" seulgi explained, "let's go!" and they both went down the lobby.

throughout the hour, taeyong still seemed uneasy. they ate a few plates and also lobster. every fiber of seulgi screamed that they were fulfilled but that didn't go well with taeyong. he kept his eyes strict.

 

 

 

 

when they walked back to his unit, seulgi tried to break the ice.

she grabbed a small radio and played an rnb hip hop song. then she let her body stick to the flow, she followed the rhythm. taeyong stared at her weirdly. "what are you doing agent?"

"it's called dancing."

"i'm sleeping. turn the off."

"no way!" seulgi eagerly protested and dragged him beside her. "you have a body of a great dancer, go!"

she swayed her hips, her arms swirling in different directions. "come on dude, dance!"

taeyong looked so helpless of that moment. he thought that somehow his stress will go away but this girl beside him, dancing like a fish out of water was really consuming him.

"aish!"

 

 

 

 

when the dancing session ended, taeyong lay down the velvet bed. his arm thrown sidewards, worn out.

"you dance great. you dance like a chicken with mumps." seulgi muttered, happy of what she have done.

taeyong ignored her, rolled his eyes and tried to close it.

"hey!"

he gasped when the agent also lay down on his left arm.

"hey." seulgi replied casually. "you feel normal now?"

taeyong denied something inside him. "no, what's with you?"

"nothing. i just thought of this. it's what normal couples do."

"we're not a ing couple."

"no, we're the ironic couple."

"shut up."

"shut up." seulgi copied the way he hiss.

"!" taeyong's patience was almost cut.

"!" she copied him then giggled. "when you curse, you look really handsome."

"stop playing mind games with me."

"can i do something bad?" seulgi asked.

"if you don't shut up, then i will---" he was cut off when she suddenly hugged his waist. her face at the crook of his neck.

taeyong felt his body stiffen from the act. he gulped and tried to push her away, "get off."

it feels normal. . feels off.

"don't argue taeyong," she called him casually like they were some sort of friends. it wasn't a part of her act anymore. she felt that she had the urge. "i feel sad for you. you remind me of kwangsoo."

"kwang what soo?"

"you feel lonely right?" her heart was dropping again by the mere memory of her uncle kwangsoo. "i really feel depressed for you, you know?" she hugged his waist tighter. "seeing you in all of this...i know you're more than that. you even dance great. and now i know what mom feels."

"tch, so i am your son now?"

"no. i mean like mom." she sighed, reviving the almost dead nostalgia. "mom had a friend. he was a good one. his name is kwangsoo. he used to bring me caramel bars and donuts when i was young. he's a skilled cook and a theatre actor."

taeyong kept silent. that name was quite familiar.

"he did something wrong one day and my mom was shocked to see it. she felt very disappointed with him. as time goes by, that mistake that my mom was ready to forgive was tailed by another then another and then he considered himself a fugitive."

"what happened to him?" taeyong couldn't get it on why he seemed interested.

"he's now behind bars but mom up till now visits him. she sends him flowers and donuts... dad would even get jealous too if ever he's still alive."

"maybe she likes him?"

"no, that's unreasonable." seulgi protested. "she really feels sad for him. she said that he wasn't like that before. no person is born a madman. kwangsoo was lost and nobody came to find him, bring him back."

taeyong clenched his fists, "i am more sinned than him agent."

"well everyone had sinned greatly. even priests commit a sin, they just confess to clean themselves again. we're not perfect. we're not gods."

taeyong sighed, "you're just luring me agent. i know you want me dead too."

"but you said that you're already dead right? your comrades, they make you feel less dead. why don't you live by that? instead of thinking that someone might stab you, think how some people make you less dead." seulgi explained, pouting.

"what do you mean?" he asked, his tensed body now being calm.

"have your story live. it feels heartbreaking that people will only know your preserved tombstone and not your story. wouldn't you want to share your life to someone?" she then yawned.

"who on their right mind would?"

"you'll have if you try!"

"i have no time for that."

"psh," seulgi rolled her eyes. "and if i'm luring you by the way, i would've kissed you already." seulgi's voice trailed off, her vision was now a bit blurry. "you have to make yourself happy."

"i am happy of what i'm doing."

"really? but you feel dead inside..."

"no one will understand."

"then make yourself happier." seulgi snuggled against his side and closed her eyes, dozing off.

taeyong gazed at the ceiling, reviewing what's happening with him and the sleepy agent. his chest was beating loudly that it might wake seulgi up. he gave himself an early warning.

"why do you bring back the dead hope seulgi?" he whispered, his arm enclosing her side. "it made me want to debate whether i deserve it or not."

 

 

 

 

 

"it's not true!" jimin shouted and kicked his swivel chair off. "what do you mean that seulgi's a damned traitor, clean your words!"

"i saw her help them! she would've escaped!" baekhyun protested.

"seulgi trusted you the most! why would you ing say that!" jimin's eyes were fumed in anger. he clenched his fists. "do not talk nonsense here byun."

"she's just like hansol!"

"watch your mouth—" their argument was stopped by irene who put down a folder by the table, irritated.

"stop that!" she yelled at them. "you think this will help us find ten and seulgi? we don't know what's happening!"

"stay out of this irene. you didn't even see what i saw!" baekhyun yelled back.

"a body is found floating at han river. classified moon taeil's..."

jimin palmed his face before opening the folder. "taeil?"

"and that's not all," irene responded before heavily sighing, "there's dried blood on his shirt and it wasn't only his. there are a few droplets of ten's blood."

"what?" the two asked in unison.

"we also tracked another house near a province. we believe it's where ten is and i hope seulgi is there too."

"we need to go."

--

every criminal has a back story don't make me flip---

vote and comment whether this chapter makes sense! thank you for adding this to your reading lists like wtf and also, let's wait till jimin finds seulgi and ten----