eul 7:

Fugitive | seulyong

r

 

“I’m bored, play with me.”

  • Harley Quinn

 

  •  

 

It’s been 3 hours of painful silence. 4 hours, 5…

 She lost count of hours. All she knew is that she’s been here too painfully long that she felt like she’s a dying prisoner.

That Nakamoto’s not that talkative or maybe he isn’t interested? Seulgi thought.

Her thoughts kept flying and all she can do is stare at the empty room or hear her ragged breath. Her stomach kept giving her signals and is dry.

She can’t move the chair because it’s stuck in the middle of the living room like it was meant to be there. Like it was meant for their victims, for slaughter.

I could reach the knot but it was entangled cleverly. Seulgi inwardly hissed. She was trying to untangle it for the past one hour and all she did was to make it even locked.

She closed her eyes for a moment.

 

What’s going to happen to her?

What would Jimin say? That she’s careless? What about Irene? Baekhyun? Her Job?

 

Seulgi loved her job; it was one of her childhood dreams.

 

The team was her family.

 

Then she remembered her mom and her little brother. Are they okay? What about Iono? Did they feed him?

 

  • Seulgi snickered. Is this that when you’re about to die you can think of what you did in your past life? Reflect about them and cry thinking about your loved ones?

 

Her eyes were forced open when she heard the clanking of boots on the wall and the door creaking open. Yuta came inside, holding a cob of corn. It was already half and Seulgi’s mouth watered from the view.

Yuta sat on the couch, his eyes piercing through seulgi’s as he bit on the corn.

Seulgi tried to be sane. She was in drought and famished. She couldn’t think that clearly since her system’s affected.

He’s cute, very Japanese. He looked athletic too. He would be a good soccer player if Taeyong didn’t involve him in this.

Seulgi diverted her eyes from the assassin.

She glanced at the window and tried to relax, that lush trees and relaxing blow of the wind that lingered throughout the living room…

 

*chomp chomp chomp*

“tsk.” Seulgi remarked. Her relaxation was ruined due the way that assassin eats. She glared at him and hissed,

“could you just stop that? Can’t you eat peacefully?”

Yuta just stared at her.

Seulgi rolled her eyes, “are deaf? Ah,” she smiled, “you’re mocking me aren’t you? Is this your way of torturing someone? Deafening silence? Eating corn in the grossest way?”

Seulgi earned yuta’s attention.

“why would I even follow you?”

“wouldn’t it hurt to grant a request?” seulgi now pouted.

“just shut up.” Yuta put on a bland expression and kept eating. Seulgi wanted to test him, his patience.

“hear those sounds? You eat like rabbit with braces.”

“shut up.”

“see? You’re even annoyed. You like this---“ seulgi then copied the way he eats and it even irritated yuta. Yuta stood up and threw her the cob, hitting her face.

Seulgi smiled, her eyes not leaving yuta. “yah caretaker, why won’t you feed me huh?” she asked, her tone was half mocking and half angry. “why did you even incline with lee taeyong’s business? Debt? Money? Girls? Drugs? Why is it that you’re one of the most wanted? Why can’t you just live your life? And why are you wasting your time on someone like me---“

Yuta walked towards her and gave her a hard slap on the cheeks. His eyes fumed in anger. Seulgi’s face remained stationary for seconds, letting the stinging pain linger around her facial muscles first.

“I won’t ask you to let me go,” she gritted her teeth. “just ing tell me, What do you want with me!?”

Yuta gave her another hard slap. “can’t you just shut up!? Just shut up! *slap* why can’t you just understand that!? *slap* you’re a prisoner *slap* a bait! *slap*

Seulgi’s cheeks are now red and yuta seemed to be satisfied from it.

“fine, slap me all you want but I won’t tell you anything!”

His phone vibrated from his pocket, refraining him from answering seulgi.

Yuta read a text and his jaw and fists clenched due the message. He let out a mocking laugh before staring at seulgi.

“if I were you, I would just keep my mouth shut. They’re saving you for nothing.”

Then yuta walked away, shutting the door and seulgi’s hopes even died.

 

--

 

“they’re using her as a bait.” Irene muttered; her eyes swollen and gloomy. “we can’t just barge in there with the police or what. This group’s very large, we can’t---“

Baekhyun caressed her back. “noona, we have to get seulgi but not this way.”

“we’re running out of time!” Irene snapped and closed her laptop. “what if they do something to her?”

“she’s the bait noona, they won’t kill her just yet. They’re after the agency, they’ve successfully planned of bringing us down…”

True of what baekhyun said.

Taeyong got one of their most trusted and important persons from the agency.

They couldn’t just let it go.

Jimin sighed while staring at the huge buildings of his condominium, the city street lights looking lively barely matched with what he’s feeling right now.

“so what can we do? We can’t just let her there!”

 “I this is all my fault…” baekhyun whispered.

“no, it is my fault! I shouldn’t have let her stayed.” Irene corrected but they both fell dead silent when jimin answered,

“it is no one’s fault. It has been planned from the very beginning. They’ve been toying us ever since that case in china town. They want us to stop meddling with them. They want us dead.”

“Chinatown? So they’ve been looking for holes! Well, we can move if---“

“plus they know my weakness, ours.” Jimin replied in a dreadful tone. “hansol’s one of them.”

Irene gritted her teeth in annoyance, “don’t you mention that bastard’s name!”

True.

Hansol was one of their greatest walls.

“baekhyun’s right Irene, they won’t kill seulgi yet,” jimin looked down and sipped from his wine, “not until they got what they want with me.”

 

--

Taeyong opened the house’s door, surprised to see seulgi with her head down. She looked dead rather asleep.

Yuta was nowhere.

Hansol closed the door and immediately went inside the kitchen.

Taeyong leveled seulgi’s face and examined her.

“hey.” He called out.

Seulgi’s eyes fluttered from the sight. Her nose scrunched from the smell of alcohol.

“good morning.” Taeyong greeted and tapped her cheeks. Seulgi slowly lifted her head and taeyong could see how worn out she was. She was even paler and her lips were dry.

He was expecting seulgi to hiss at him but all he got a calm purr that stirred his insides,

“why did you leave me daddy?”

Taeyong felt swallowing a lump inside his throat.

What’s with her? He asked himself.

Hansol watched them from afar, holding a can of coffee, watching how seulgi deals with his boss.

Taeyong couldn’t think of an easy reply.

“I’m hungry and i won’t last long daddy. Your bait’s fading…” seulgi still purred. Taeyong shrugged his thoughts and glanced at hansol, “where’s yuta?”

Hansol shrugged.

“call him.” Taeyong ordered then turned to seulgi.

“snap out of it agent, that won’t work with me.” Taeyong deadpanned her.

“you want me as a bait but you can’t even feed me. Your system’s junk daddy…”

“I said snap the out of that , it won’t work with me.” Taeyong now hissed at her. Seulgi inwardly smirked.

“funny, I read in books that they work most of the time daddy.”

“shut up .”

“why do you want me to shut up if it doesn’t even work?” seulgi asked in a slight mocking tone that got him even more surprised.

Get your thoughts straight lee taeyong. He scolded himself. This agent was now toying with him and it is unforgivable.

“we can’t lose her ty.” Hansol reminded. “atleast give her something to drink.”

“why don’t you do that instead?” taeyong rolled his eyes before standing up and walking towards the kitchen.

Seulgi just smiled from her 12% accomplishment. Hansol walked towards her and held her chin gently, arrowing his can of coffee on her lips. Seulgi highly protested, her eyes grew sad and angry at the same time.

“if you want to die this fast then just tell me.” Hansol told her calmly and tried to make her drink.

“get away from me.” Seulgi clenched her jaws.

Hansol disobeyed her and forced her to open . “bottoms up.” He held her cheeks harshly and soon, coffee came rushing down that she almost choked.

Seulgi coughed hard.

She her lips and ordered hansol for another gulp. Hansol blandly raised an eyebrow and gripped her cheeks once more. When her cheeks are stuffed with coffee; she soon blew them on hansol’s face. Making the boy’s face to be stained by coffee that’s running down his white shirt.

Hansol rolled his eyes in utter annoyance.

“why did you betray us?”

“are you going to ask me the same questions over and over seulgi?”

“it’s because there’s no definite answer hansol,” seulgi replied, hurt. “I would ask you the same question everyday even if I get your answer.”

Seulgi’s voice almost cracked, “we were a team, a family. How come killed us han?”

Hansol averted his gaze. “it’s because none of you understand me.”

“that’s what you think.”

“it’s none of your business.” Hansol replied coldly.

“is that your way of making us understand? Ruining you? Ruining me? Us?”

Hansol’s mouth gaped open but no words came out.

Taeyong calmly watched the two who seemed bickering. When hansol fell silent that’s when he joined the conversation in.

“are you both done from your crap?”

Seulgi huffed.

“untie her, bring her to the kitchen.”

Hansol seemed to not oblige. When her hands and feet were untied, she just lazily stood up, not even bothering to escape. Hansol grabbed her arms from behind and ordered her to walk.

When they reached the kitchen, hansol made her sit before murmuring, “if you ever try to think of escaping, yuta’s watching.”

It was true.

Yuta was outside with his katana, eating an apple while relaxing on an oak tree branch.

Seulgi didn’t answer and was surprised when a sandwich was placed infront of her. Taeyong watched her. “eat up. If it tastes bad, just eat up.”

“you cook?” seulgi questioned the big boss. She lit another mocking smile when she saw taeyong with an apron around his waist. “should I try the mommy kink now?”

Hansol palmed his face.

Seulgi observed the sandwich in front of her. “let me guess your ingredients here.” She cupped her bruised chin, “poison, gun powder, shampoo? Poop?”

Taeyong was disgusted by the agent’s words. “just eat up when I’m asking you nicely.” Then he turned to hansol, signaling him to go out. Hansol immediately obeyed him with a sly smirk.

“you want us solo? Wait, you want my death to be your view only? Are you going to hurt me?”

Taeyong smiled playfully, “hey hey there little girl, I won’t hurt you unless you ask me to.” He sighed, “eat up. It’s made of beef, eggs, tomatoes and a lettuce.”

Seulgi stopped bothering him and just trusted his words.

Okay this tastes good. She told herself while ravishing on the sandwich. Having her get fueled up was making her sane. It was such a delight.

“you won’t hurt me?” seulgi asked once more, “so you’re just after jimin? Are you gay?”

Taeyong was really irritated by the agent right now but he needed to keep his cool.

He just smirked, “why would I be gay when I’ve already got you?”

--

MAYGAH COMMENTS