eul 1

Fugitive | seulyong

"Have you seen the bad guy yet?" seulgi asks, her head still low while gazing at people passing by.

"there are so many potential bad guys you know, that messy damp hair and fiery eyes." irene replied, her grip at the telescope tightening. seulgi shrugged. "keep on going, i bet you'll find him agent 17." seulgi then laughed.

irene's eyes widened and she slightly smacked seulgi's arm. "gosh i can't believe that the agency trusts people like you. we could get caught you know."

"ohh let them come." seulgi taunted. irene just rolled her eyes and her vision adjusting, moving west and there---

"wait look," she calls out to seulgi. "you think this white haired guy is the murderer?"

seulgi spun her eyes, "where? where?" she excitedly leaps from her seat. 

"9 o'clock, don't drool." 

seulgi gazed west and there appeared a guy in white locks, damp hair messing up with his face, specs of sand on his arms and lips pursed. seulgi gulped.

"damn, why are murderers getting hot these days? murderers from the 90s up till now got from pepe the frog to jack frost." seulgi commented, winking at irene. the older raised an eyebrow.

"you always fall for bad guys."

seulgi laughed. "if that's the case then this guy must be really evil." 

irene follows the man walking to the beach. "i think this is your signal. go." she told seulgi as the younger stands up from her seat, stretching. "oh this will be touche."

She loads her pistol with bullets before jumping out of the 3 ft window. 

 

---

inspired by the charlie's angel's scene on the beach YEHHH MAH GIRLS vote ppl