chapter 5

the unexpected life

Yixing, Kyungsoo and Jongin walked towards their faculty to start their class for the day. They arrived at the locker area to put their things and get all necessity for their class later. The place were crowded with female students who were busy fangirling like they have just saw their favourite idol.

“Kyaaaa !!! He’s so handsome !!” Yixing heard one of the girls shouted.

“What is he doing here? Isn’t the locker for acting major upstairs?” One girl asked.

“Doesn’t matter. As long as we get to see him. We’re so lucky today.”

Yixing rolled his eyes. ‘what’s so lucky? It will be lucky if my class is cancel and I got to stay home with mama’ Yixing thought inside his head.

“Hyung?” Kyungsoo called him but got no answer.

“Hyung ??” Kyungsoo tried again but this time he got reaction from Yixing when his blur face turned into a smiling one.

“Day dreaming again?” Kyungsoo continued.

“of course not. Just a friend inside my head talking.” Yixing replied while grinning.

“tell your friend, I said hi and I need you back in the real life’. Kyungsoo decided to play along with Yixing.

They moved towards their locker and they pass by something taller but didn’t pay attention to it. As Yixing arrived in fornt of his own locker, he searched for his locker key in his trousers’s pocket but didn’t seem to find it. He tried searching it in his shirt but still can’t find it. He started to panic.

‘If i was unable to open the locker, i can’t submit my assigment that was supposed to be submit this evening. If I can’t submit my assigment, I will fail and will be expelled from university.” Due to his nature of being drama queen, Yixing panic even more as many weird thought started to lingered inside his head.

“Hyung?” Jongin’s voice stopped his day dreaming as he was thinking about getting expelled from university.

“Why don’t you get your thing yet?” Jongin asked him with weird look on his face.

“Jongin, my key is missing” he whined.

“Are you sure you search it thoroughly? Your bag?” Jongin suggested.

“Ahh.. I haven’t search it in my bag.” He then rummaged inside his sling bag and he smile widely as he finally found his locker key attached with a unicorn keychain that was given by Kyungsoo.

“what the… you’re such a drama queen” Kyungsoo scolded him.

“next time, you should search it thoroughly before start panicking. I bet you day dreaming again and imagining weird things, right?” Kyungsoo nagged.

“you are so stupid sometimes, hyung”

“I’m not stupid!! But just a little bit slow” yixing defend himself.

“Yeah, right” kyunsoo give in.

Yixing just grinned and unlock his locker. As the locker door opened, something dropped on the floor.He stared at the green envelope with his blank face. As he about to pick the envelope, Jongin’s hand already reached for the envelope.

“To Dimple. Woahhh, hyung. Is this a love letter?”

 Jongin read loudly what was written at the front side of the envelope. Yixing can see Kyungsoo’s face lit up at the mention of love letter by Jongin. Kyungsoo lean his head on Jongin’s shoulder to get a better view of the letter.

“I didn’t know that there’s a blind people in this campus who want to give you a love letter, hyung.” Kyungsoo teased.

Yixing ignored his two friend as he continued his own task to pick his things inside the locker. He didn’t paid any attention to the love letter. As they saw Yixing’s disinterest look, Kyungsoo decided to tease his best friend again.

“I really want to know what would uncle Baek’s reaction if he find out that his one and only cute son get a love letter.” Kyungsoo said as he show his satansoo face.

 Yixing suddenly turned to Kyungsoo with his shock face. He gave a ‘don’t-you-ever-try’ glare to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo only shrugged as he said to his boyfriend, “Just read the letter Jongin, so that I can tell all about it in detail to uncle Baek later.”

When Jongin almost open the envelope, Yixing snatch it from him and threw the letter back inside his locker .

“Mind your own business” He protest.

“Don’t you want to read the letter, hyung?” Kyungsoo asked.

“No. I don’t know who give me the letter. Besides, the envelope is green too. Not pretty at all. If the envelope is purple, maybe I will consider to read it.” Yixing answered Kyungsoo’s question with his disinterest look.

“you should be grateful that there still someone that want to give you a love letter. I don’t know what did the person see in you.” Kyungsoo bragged.

“Or he doesn’t see anything since he was blind.” Jongin joined to tease Yixing more and both of his friend laughing out loud from their teasing.

“Whatever, say what you want to say. This is my love letter, not yours. I can do whatever I want with this.

“I know it yours, so at least read it and found out who is your secret admire.” Kyungsoo continued a little more serious this time.

“I’ll read it later if I’m in the mood or when I have time.” Yixing responded with the same tone.

“urghh.. you just too stubborn, hyung. I wonder who can keep up with your attitude.” Kyungsoo have to give up on giving Yixing an advice.

“you and jongin obviously that someone who can keep up with my atitude as we already been friends for years now.”

“yeahh.. and we seriously questioning ourselves why are we willingly let ourselves get involve with you”.

“it already too late dongsaeng yaa..you will forever get stuck with me. For now, you will be stuck for 2 hours with me in our class so let's get going and go to our class.” Yixing decide to cut their arguement.

Yixing still get the same envelope of love letter for a couple day later. The next day, he felt weird because the love letter now turned from green envelope to purple envelope. Kyungsoo comented something that made Yixing looked at his surrounding.

“Maybe someone was stalking you? Since he already change the envelope colour from green to purple” Kyungsoo’s words made his drama queen self start imagining things. However, he decided to just ignored it.

“nah..maybe the green envelope already sold out in the book store”. Yixing try to convice himself.