CHAPTER 10

My Annoying Beautiful Neighbor

 

HELLO ! I'M BACK . Kekekeke . 1 update for you . hope you enjoy :)

 

 

~~~~~ 's POV

I was my last lollipop from mystery guy when I realized what if this wasn't a sweet romantic thing from a shy guy but a poisoned lollipop from someone who didn't like me. I wondered how long it would take to get in my blood and poison me. I shooed away my thoughts and went outside with my ipod.

I put "Bad Girlfriend," on by The theory of a dead man.

"My girlfriend's a magnet. My girlfriend's gotta have it. She's hot,can't stop, up on stage doing shots, tip the man, he'll ring the bell, get her drunk. She'll scream like hell."

I decided to sit down on one of the chairs on my porch. I wasn't really looking around much when I saw Zico's fence door open. Zico and Sungyeol were the ones coming out the backyard. I thought to myself that I hoped they wouldn't notice me and as soon as I thought that they both looked my way and saw me. They kept walking though.

 


I really wished they hadn't seen me though. I don't exactly want to be in an awkward conversation. I guess Zico doesn't know the password to their lock on the garage cause he went inside. Sungyeol turned my way and waved at me. ! Now I'm going have to talk to him. I waved back as if weren't slightly feeling awkward.
 


Sungyeol started walking across the street so I made my way to him.

"So who you waiting for?"

"Me no one why?"

"Since when does ~~~~~ be outside in the cold weather," Sungyeol said in a half amused tone.

"I need to waste time," I replied.

"Oh I see."

Sungyeol kept looking down at his phone through our short conversation that it finally hit me. I was smiling widely when he looked up at me.

"Uhm, do I have something in my face or something," he said touching his face while looking around.

I laughed, "Who's the girl?"

"What girl?"

"That girl you're texting that can't let you focus on simple chit-chat."

"Oh no girl," he said avoiding my statements.

"Oh shut up," I said as I snatched his phone. It only took me a couple of seconds and scrolling on few outbox and inbox to know who he has fallen for.

"Fei, Zico's ex."

"No, we're just friends."

"Just friends my ." He frowned at me.

 

"So are you telling her or should I?"


"~~~~~ please."


"Do I have too."

"You wouldn't."

 

"Yes, I would."

He looked at me, his eyes begging me not to.

"Fine, I won't but tell her. Don't let her pass you by."

"Okay."

I saw Zico opening his garage. A second later, me and Sungyeol said bye and I was back on the porch and they're doing something in the garage. A car came into my street and stop at my house. I was scared this might be the person who gave me the sweet things today and that the guy was actually a stalker but then I saw, it was Sunggyu oppa's friend.

"Hi guys," I said as I walked up to them while they got out the car.

"Hey," they both greeted me speedily.

It was only Sungjong and Woohyun.

"Where's your brother?" Woohyun oppa asked as Sungjong was texting.

"There he is," I said pointing up the street where he was walking.

"So we're going to the movies. You wanna come?" Sungjong asked.

"Nah, I'll pass."

Zico's POV

"Who's that?" I asked Sungyeol as we we're watching a game on TV.

"Oh, that's Woohyun and Sungjong. Don't worry none of them will take ~~~~~ from you," Sungyeol replied.

I frowned at him but kept watching the game.

I saw her face when she got that gift. Would I let her down by not being what she expected. By being someone she doesn't want. I never feared rejection and now I know how it feels to be worried about someone liking you.

"So who taking to the dance," I said.

"Uhm, I asked Fei."

"What she says."

"She said yeah, but what if we don't spend time together."

"Well make sure you do and don't turn controlling like you did with ~~~~~ ," I warned him.

"Oh, I told my mom what happened but I didn't exactly tell her, cause I don't want to be like that. I don't want to be jealous, controlling a girl, I really care about. So she's going to make me go to some programs," Sungyeol said.

"Oh, well at least you're going to get help," I replied.

"Yeah, but it's going to take time which ."

~~~~~ 's POV

Hyomin and me walked out of school early to get ready. We walked to her house and got some things to get ready then left to my house. We decided to get ready there since its bigger and has more extension outlets.

It was fun since we ordered Chinese food, listen to music and did each other's hair. The dance starts at 8 and ends at 11:30. We had time since we left school at 12. We got to my house at 1:40 since we stopped at a nail salon by Hyomin's house and got our nails done.

Since we had a lot to do and finish our hair and makeup, me and Hyomin watched - "The Santa Claus". It's near Christmas and Hyomin was begging, she loves anything to do with Christmas. I like it and I don't think a lot of people hate Christmas either but this girl is in love with the holiday.



It was time to leave soon, so we put on our heels and dresses and began taking pictures. I was feeling completely happy but then I remembered the mystery guy and kind of got bummed down. It quickly faded when I saw Hyomin fall trying to put heels on while standing.

"Now you know better," I said helping her up not looking at her, cause I'll drop her to the ground since it was so funny.

"Yeah, now I do," she said frowning fixing her hair.
 


My mom drove us and when we're about to enter the school, I felt a butterfly in my stomach.

 

--------

 

OOOHH ! BUTTERFLIES :>>