CHAPTER 9

My Annoying Beautiful Neighbor

 

 

UWAA > MY UPDATE FOR THE FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH :)

WEEEE :) HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE . SARANGHAEYO <3 <3

 

-------------------------

 

~~~~ 's POV

 

I wanted to watch TV, but couldn't really concrete. My mind was somewhere else. I looked over to my closet where the door was slightly open and showed my dress hanging. I'm not even sure If I even want to go anymore. What if I don't even have fun? I'll make my decision tonight and if I end up not going I'll tell Hyomin so she doesn't flip out on why I suddenly decide not to go last-minute.

Well honestly she'll flip out anyway. I sighed. So this week's been pretty crazy I must admit.
Looked what happened all in one week. I lost my boyfriend. My ex-boyfriend accused me of liking this guy I hated for more than half my life. My ex-boyfriend almost me. Zico walked into him almost me. Sungyeol and him fought like there was no tomorrow. Me and Sungyeol are friends again. I made friends with my worst enemy.

It's only Wednesday night too! So yesterday Sunggyu and Boram had a great night. He took her on a date today. So weird right? Nowadays people just instantly go out and don't go on cute dates, but anyway Boram is saying it wasn't a date and they're just friends. I don't think that would work out for her, since she head over heels for him but doesn't know it yet.

Oh guess what, I was right. Sungjong made sure Sunggyu will not do anything sleazy with Boram on their date. Told you he was overprotective. He asked for full details about their date and what his intentions were. He was interrogating Sunggyu literally. I couldn't stop laughing.

I'm used to hanging out with my brother's friends so it wasn't surprising when me, Sungjong, and Woohyun were spying on their date. Woohyun is another of Sunggyu's close friends. I was laughing which gave us away but Boram didn't notice. Sunggyu came to Sungjong's car and told us to leave telling Boram, he had to use the bathroom.

"Since when does little Sunggyu open doors," mocked Sungjong while also eyeing Sunggyu down.

"I don't know but you know now when we go out I'll be expecting my door to be open." Woohyun said like a girl while winking.

They're too funny, that's why I hang out with guys more.

We finally left them alone after 20 minutes of spying. This brings me back to reality so winter formal is Friday and tomorrow's Thursday. I need to make my mind up.

Zico's POV

I kept thinking back to when me and ~~~~ kissed that night. I liked it even if it was just for one second. I thought about when I thought she knew I liked her. My heart raced so much. This never happens. Should I take her to winter formal? No, it'll be too weird.

I really want to though.

 

********************************************************

Me and Sungyeol really haven't talked since Monday. So seeing him right now while we were in the locker room was awkward.

"Hey dude." He said awkwardness in his voice.

"Uh hey."

"So we cool."

"Why wouldn't we be," I said sarcastic but kind of joking.

He pointed to his now fading black eye.

I laughed, "You deserve it."

"I know but we cool?"

"Yeah, we good now but don't ever treat a girl like that again."

"I won't, but seriously you guys kind of helped it happen."

"I don't think so bro."

"That's what you say but if you like her ask her out."

"Huh, what you talking about," I said trying to change the subject.

"Whatever."

I think I heard him say denial is the first step of everything. I probably just imagined it though. I know that from somewhere though.

~~~~ POV
 


"No, you have to go", Hyomin insisted.

"I don't think I'll go though," I said.

I saw Sungjong, Woohyun, Sunggyu and Sungyeol walking my way but not to me. They really didn't go to no one but leaned against a wall. They always leaned there it's like their spot. My locker is diagonal from there wall. Me and Hyomin walked, passed them only smiling at them as a greeting. I saw Zico talking to Fei a feet away. I quickly looked away for some reason.

I opened my locker and opened the little cabinet above my locker. I started to shove my binder there. It didn't fit when I was about to check why Hyomin said.

 

 

"Oh my gosh!"

 

I looked up suddenly trying to see what she said, 'Oh my gosh' too. I looked quickly at where Zico and Fei were before though. They weren't there.

I looked around and Zico was with the guys who all had this widespread grin, but I didn't pay attention to them since Zico's was looking deeply at me. I looked at him but then he smiled a genuine smile. I smiled back and turned around to Hyomin looking at me, she gave me a look. I ignored it. Where was Fei?

I turned quickly to look inside my locker and avoid her look knowing what she was thinking. I almost missed what she had in her hands. I quickly looked back around at her hands.

"What is that."

"I don't know. It was in your locker." Something about her face made me think she knew. I forgot about it while I rushed to put my stuff in and get my new things for next period. No, I wasn't rushing to get to my next class which was somewhat near when we still had time to get to the class. I just wanted to observe the object more closely.

I dropped my binder and pen in the process. I grabbed my binder and put it inside. I didn't look where my pen fell or cared. I felt someone came near me but didn't care. All I wanted was to look at the thing on Hyomin's hands.

"Hey, you dropped this," someone said.

"Thanks," I smiled at Zico who was the person.

"Who's that from," he said looking at the thing on Hyomin hands. He wasn't facing me or talking to me but Hyomin.

After all she had it in her hands not me. It's possible you could assume it's hers.

"It's ~~~~ 's." Hyomin practically shouted.

Zico took one final strange look at me and left down the hall. That was weird.

It was a pink teddy bear with a cute necklace and lollipops around the bear. The necklace shined as the light hit one of

 

its shiny spots. Was the necklace real? Couldn't be. Why would anyone buy me an expensive necklace.

There was a blue envelope attached to the bear. This was actually bigger than the bear itself.

"We don't have much time left. Read the envelope later."

"Okay," I said putting the bear back in my locker and sticking the envelope in my backpack.

I'll have to read this later.

********************************************************

When I got to my next class. I read the envelope.

 

"~~~~ , you have me starstruck. I loved you for a while now. I know you would like me too, but I just can't get the guts to tell you in person. See you tomorrow. I'm sure you'll look beautiful as always in your dress."
 


I smiled. One thing for sure I'm definitely going to winter formal tomorrow night.

I texted Hyomin, *Hey, now I'm going to winter formal with you tonight.*

She texted back quickly, "Lol, did Mystery guy change ur mind?"

 

"You could say that..."I texted back.
 


My mood stayed happy as can be for the rest of the day.

 

-----------

 

OH ??? GUESS GUESS GUESS . 

----

I think i cant update my stories tomorrow , coz my laptop got broken and i dont know what to do??

 

(bcoz laptop is already part of my life. TT^TT)

 

kldsjflsdjrlsdflkj  . Eottokhae ??

I still need to rent some computer in Internet cafe to update my stories. T^T

 

KJHDKFJHSIUEYRWIHREKIDHKFJHS !