Five

Fame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation of the FLASHBACK

JIYONG'S P.O.V.

 

And because of that night. I've made my decision to make her mine. If i had a vacant time after my shooting, plus the busy schedule I have. I immediately went to the playhouse to visit her & bring her flowers. I've proven to her that I'm not playing with her.

 

 

 

After of month later. Me & Dara are dating. I love having her as a girlfriend. She always makes me happy. I can't get enough of her. She's my everything.

 

 

 

We always go to restaurants to have dinner, sometimes we explored the England. Even though I'm exhausted I always had time to take her on dates because whenever I see her my stress will be release.

 

 

 

I adore her so much.
 

I would do anything I could just to protect her.

 

 

 

 

 

Right now I'm having a date with Dara and as usual she's very beautiful with her rosy cheeks and messy hair I just love everything about her. We are here on a on a private Villa in England and right now she's enjoying the view of the City Lights.

 

 

 

 

What else could I call these feelings?

 

 

 

 

I hugged her back which makes her startled. Her reaction is so cute. Now she's facing me I continued to hug her tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stared at her eyes & slowly lowered my face to kiss her passionately.

 

I kiss her lips with much passion & I'm trying to make a trance on . At first she didn't response by to my delight she returned my kisses back & let her open her lips. Are tongues are battling together. We are like hungry wolves eating their prey. We shared a passionate kiss. We parted because we are almost out of breath. Dara was panting & was shocked about what she did. I just stared at her lovingly & smiled and  stole a peck on her lips and hugged her. I'm just so happy that Dara is mine.

 

 

 

 

" congratulations on your Hamlet! Oppa, they love it! you're so awesome." She smiled.

 

 

 

 

"What did you think? Baby girl?" I asked Dara.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter