One

Fame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's P.O.V

 

*flash* *click* *snap* *flash* *snap* click* 

 Cameras everywhere.....

 

 

 

I was shocked to see Kwon Jiyong right in front of me.

 

"I didn't want to run into him."

 

"The promoter must have lied to me about my husband coming here to Cannes." 

 

 

 

I have to maintain my composure & smile.

Right now I'm about to walk on the red carpet of Cannes film festival & I didn't expect that Jiyong was here.

 

Painful memories flashes on my mind, but still I have to smile

 

 

.

 

Jiyong smiles naturally, like he was born to be a star.

 

Oh! God how handsome this man could be. Its been a while since I saw this man.

 

 

He's getting manly as time passes by with the tuxedo he's wearing right now.

 

 

 

Reporters have gathered in front of us, as Jiyong holds my waist tightly, like what any loving husband would do.

 

 

 

If anyone could see us they might think that we're a perfect couple but, I forgot that Jiyong was just acting.

 

 

"Wake up Dara don't be a fool again. Jiyong doesn't loves you anymore. He's just doing this for the media. Don't get your hopes high."  I smiled bitterly as I stared at my husbands face. Memorizing this handsome face, like this is the last time I'll see him upclose.

 

 

"Sandara" - reporter #1

 

*flash* *click* *snap*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter