Four

Fame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I wonder..... How did things have come to this?"

 

 

 

"I thought that the way we met two years ago was fate." Dara thought...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK ( Jiyong's P.O.V)

 

Right now I'm done shooting some of my scenes... It was time for me to rest..... I sat in my Chair when Jaejoong, which is my manager & also my best friend approached me.

 

 

 

 

"Nice job! Jiyong." Jae greeted me & handed me a bottle of water, for me to drink.

 

 

 

 

I'm glad I have Jaejoong by my side. He's responsible & when I have problems, I can only share them to Jaejoong & he would do anything right away just to fix my problem. That's why I considered him as my best friend.

 

 

I'm in England right now to shoot for this movie.

 

 

 

"Thanks Jae!" I smiled & drank the water.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The world must be shocked that you're playing Shakespeare." Jaejoong tries to tease me.

 

 

 

"You are pretty popular already. If you failed, that popularity would be in jeopardy." Jaejoong continued.

 

 

 

 

"I was tired of always playing the same pretty boy characters just like what I did in most of my Korean Dramas. I want to change Jae." I said & I take a sip again of the bottle water.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"By the way Jaejoong, What did you think of my acting?" I asked Jae. Getting my hopes high that I did good.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It was superb! you are great Jiyong. You spoke like an Englishman! No Korean accent or whatsoever." Jaejoong smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Really? Thank you Jae." I sighed in relief.

 

 

 

 

 

"Its rather out of character of you to ask for an opinion." Jaejoong shakes his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I already change into my clothes & we are about to leave the shooting place. I didn't have to time to explore England due to busy schedules. I wish I could tour more......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Right now I'm my car with Jaejoong on the Driver seat & me on the Back seat.

 

 

 

"By the way Jiyong, there's a local Playhouse that's doing Ophelia tonight.It stars a no-name actress but she is quite good." Jaejoong says while driving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow! That great Kim Jaejoong praises someone. You don't usually praise anyone, Jae...... C'mon I want to see that no name actress you said, Let's go." I smiled...... 

 

 

 

 

 

We arrived at the playhouse and there I saw a beautiful Korean Lady on the stage. I was mesmerized by her beauty & I only focused my attention to her.

 

 

 

 

 

" But Hamlet has sworn to the Lord his love for me many times." She gracefully walks on the stage..

 

 

This beautiful girl caught my attention. For a Korean to speak fluent English was great. 

i thought while keeping my eyes on here.

 

 

" how should I, your true love know from another one?" She acts beautiful.

 

 

" there's Rosemary, that's for remembrance; pray Love,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter