Two

Fame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right now Kwon Jiyong & Dara is currently watching their movie at the theatre. They are sitting beside each other.

 

Dara's P.O.V

"What are doing here?" I heard Jiyong asked. Jiyong is sitting beside me. I didn't look at him and focus my attention to the wide screen.

 

 

 

 

"I was told you weren't coming tonight. What the hell are you here?" Jiyong continued. I felt pain when he said that but I have to masked my emotions.

 

 

 

So I replied. "So was i." I flip my hair at turn back my attention on the wide screen.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK~

"Jiyong what did I do-do wrong?" I pleaded to Jiyong as I held tight to his shirt.

 

 

 

 

"You-you don't love me anymore?" I cried as I held tight on his arms. Jiyong didn't response & was about to leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was hurt. I felt like I've been stab in the heart for a million times. But I still love Jiyong so much! I have to stop him from leaving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I run to him & hug his back tightly to prevent him from leaving.

 

 

 

"Is this really the end-end of us?" I cried while hugging him but he still remains silent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But what made me shock is that he removed my arms harshly from him. I feel like I'm dying. I sobbed hard. Again, he tries to walk out but I have to stop him.

 

 

 

 

 

As he was about to talk a step. I get down on my knees & kneeled in front of him while clinging to his legs thinking that it if I let go I will die.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ji-jiyong please.... You're leaving me for her?" I sobbed hard while kneeling. I don't care about my pride. All I care is that I have the man I love beside me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And again he tries to shake his legs to removed me. But I held his legs tight just like a kid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ji-jiyong please... Don't leave me.... I'm begging you......Ji I-i-i can change just for you-you..... Just-just tell me what to do. Please don't leave me Huhuhu." I cried as hard as I can. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was expecting that Jiyong would changed his mind but instead he harshly kicks me away. Then, he grabs he's luggage & went out. 

 

 

 

 

All I could do was watch his back & sobbed quietly........

 

END OF FLASHBACK ~

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

I focus my attention on the wide-screen when jiyong talks again.

 

 

"So we both came thinking that other wouldn't be here. That promoter set us up. A celebrity couple filing for divorce..... Watching a movie about people getting divorced. The promot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter