TWIST: CHAPTER 6

UNEXPECTED TWIST

"That's good then. "he said. "By the way, Jane. Guide me to the directions because i know only up here in this market. " he said. " O-o-okay. " you replied. "Just turn right, then straight, and then turn left at the 2nd. " you said to him. "Okay. Thank you. " he thanked you.

After 10 minutes...

" Subaenim.. Ah!! Oppa.. We have arrived. " you said to hin. "Wow!! So you live in a house.. I thought its a dorm? " Hyesung said "Sunabenim.. Ahh.. Sorry.. Oppa.. We don't live there we live here" You said to hin. " Oh! Sorry... I thought its here.. " Hyesung said to you. " Oppa.. Come in.. " You invited him in your dorm. " Are you sure? But this is a girl's dorm. " He said to you. "No. Its okay. We are all dirt-haters which means we don't like mess.. So its okay. " She replied to you. " Oh Oppa, do you want sonething to drink? " you asked him. " Uhhmm.. Maybe just water. " he answered. 
" Oh.. Okay." you replied. " Oppa.. Why don't you sit down first. " you offered to him. " okay. " he said and sat down on the couch.

After 1 minute..

"Oppa, here is your water. " you reached out the water to him. "Thank you. " he replied. " Oppa.. Aren't you wondering that you're making me drop down my formalities with you when we just first met?" You asked him. " I really don't know because.. It really takes ne months or years to be comfortable to others." He replied to you..

After 30 minutes of talking about life..

"Jane. I have something to tell you. "