TWIST: CHAPTER 11

UNEXPECTED TWIST

pm at McDonald's...

"Hey!! " You called him and as he turned his head around you kissed him deeply as you grabbed his neck and as you expected he kissed you back and then you parted and you sat in front of him.. "Oppa... Let's order first." You said while Hyesung is shaking his head chuckling "Haha.. Ok ok VENUS" after he said the VENUS part you blushed red. "So... How do we tell the fans? " Hyesung asked you. "Take a picture of each other. " you answered. "How? " asked Hyesung. "Take a picture of me and post it at Instagram then i'll take a picture of you and post it at instagram. It's up to you what captions you'll use but it needs to be telling that we're dating ok?" you told him. "Okay. "

Answered Hyesung. After you posted it at instagram many likes and comments was flooding through their notification box and you both smiled at each other and then you broke the silence. "Oppa... I'm so thankful. " you said to him. "For what?" Hyesung asked you. "For agreeing to reveal our relationship." you answered. While chuckling Hyesung said to you that He is more thankful for agreeing to be in a relationship with him. While he is speaking you stood out of your seat and kissef him. After that evening you parted ways and since then you would hang out with each other or hangout with the members of each other.

After 1 month...

Your group was invited to the variety show 'Weekly Idol' to promote your album before your comeback date. At the Rewrite Profile corner the host/mc Super Junior's Heechul asked you something "Jane Iun ss i it says here that your job will be a teacher at your hometown country. Is it really what you want to do? " "Aahh.. Yes.. It is what i really wanted to when i was young.. " you answered. "But... When i was really little i said that i want to be a nurse.. But then i switched my dream to a teacher rather than nurse when i was in Grade 6 in my elementary days. " you added. "Was there any special reason why you wanted to be a teacher?" MC Defconn asked you. "Uhmm... Yes.. There is... " you answered. "What is it? " Asked MC Hani. " Uhhmm.. When i was Grade 6 i have a teacher who is payed by my parents to teach me after school classes so that i can do my assignments, like teaching me how to do this and this, advance lessons, and reminding me of my projects. When she was teaching me I was so inspired and touched because of what she's doing she was a wife and a mother of 4 kids... So one day when i saw her sleeping at a table desks like this *doing heads down*... I can't help but be moved because i know that she is so tired after a long day of teaching students from middle schoolers to high schoolers and telling them to behave she still has to teach me after classes so when i saw her sleeping i really didn't woke her up i want her to have a rest after her tiring long day... So when i got home i quickly messaged her and said "Ma'am are you now awake and sent some cute emojis.. Yes.." you said. "kkkk.. That is such a touching story... So that's why we invited someone. " said Heechul. "Who is it? " your maknae asked. "your teacher. " said Hani. "What?! " you answered shocked.