TWIST: CHAPTER 10

UNEXPECTED TWIST

At the set of M Countdown...

You just finished rehearsals and now heading to your waiting room and when you arrived you sat down at the couch but after 10 minutes you heard someone knocking at the door so you volunteered to be the one to open it and the moment you opened it you were shocked because the one who knocked the door was your senior/boyfriend and when the members looked at the door they bowed their heads and said hello to their senior after that you said hello and then said "Oppa, what brings you here? " "Well... I just missed my girlfriend, why? Can't i visit my girlfriend's group's waiting room? " Hyesung chuckled. "Uh.. Uh.. O. Ofcourse you can. " you stuttered. "Come in. " you invited him. "Haha.. Thanks. (peck at cheeks)" he thanked you and after what he did you blushed. "Yah!! Jane, why didn't you told us that Hyesung sunbaenim is your boyfriend. " Your leader said to you. "It's just sudden. We just became official 2 days ago.. "Hyesung said to your leader. "oh. Really?? Congratulations." Your leader congratulated you. "Uhhmm...Unnie.. We have something to talk about so.. We'll get out for a bit.. Don't worry it's not gonna take long. " You told to her. "Oh. Ok. Just don't take long ok? " Your leader said. "ok."
You replied.

At the basement of Mnet... 
"Oppa... Can we reveal our relationship to our fans? " you asked him."Yes. If that's what you want then we'll do it.. " He agreed. "Was the reason of this was because you don't want the fans to hate us? " He added. "Yes oppa. I don't want your fans and our fans to hate us just beacause if you know... A paparazzi or a sasaeng fan caught us and took a picture of us.. It may cause you know.. " You said to him. "Then.. Let's go reveal it later night.. Maybe 8pm? What do you think? " He said. "Well.. Ok" "Let's eat at McDonald's i'm somewhat craving for their food there. " You added. "Ok. "and hugged each other.