TWIST: CHAPTER 4

UNEXPECTED TWIST

Just then when you were finishing your sentence Hyesung was secretly opening the door and when you finished your sentence he backhugged you in the neck and said "I love you orange princess. " you were so shocked and so happy that you even blushed but you came to your senses when your leader greeted him so you stood up and greeted him saying " Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim. Oh! Thank you" you said when he gave you a boquet of orange and white roses the orange forming a heart on it. "Jane Iun ssi, are you happy? " some of the MC's asked "Haha!!i think... More than happy" "Hyesung ssi.. " said Kyuhyun. "Do you know who is she?" asked Kyuhyun. " Uhm.. Yes. I know her.. Her name is Jane Iun, she is my favorite member at ANGELIC, I'm part of the ELEGANCE. " Hyesung said.

After the show, you're still smiling widely because of 1st, of his appearance, 2nd what he said to you, 3rd the flowers, 4th when he hugged you, and last he is a fan of you. Outside of the set you look puzzled because your company's car wasn't there so you thought there might be a problem so you waited after 3 minutes someone's car appeared in front of you and the windows on the side started rolling down and there appeared Hyesung and said "Jane! Go get in. " "Uh... But my manager oppa will ride me home. " "Ah! I told to your manager that i will give you a ride home, And he agreed with it so... Get in. " he said while smiling "Uuh... Okay okay i'll get in. Thank you. " you said while bowing your head to him "Oh! Put your bags in the back. " he smiled at you. "Yes."
"Ah! Jane... Drop down the formalities you can just call me Oppa😊😊😊. " He said " Okay. "