TWIST: CHAPTER 14

UNEXPECTED TWIST

ou opened the door and you got shocked because as you opened the door he kissed you and as he kissed you, you tried to pull away but Hyesung's not letting you go as he kissed you deeper after 15 seconds he let go of you and said "Hi my VENUS *winks*" "Oppa, how could you do that when my teacher is here? " you said to him. "Oh!! Hello Teacher, I'm Jane's Boyfriend my name in english is Steve Jung but you can call me Hyesung. I'm sorry for the skinship that we just showed just a moment ago. I really didn't know that Weekly Idol invinted you here. My apologies. " Actually it is Hyesung's plan since you called him he did that to see your Teacher's reactions so when you tried to pull him away he kissed you deeper with tongue and as he is kissing you he was secretly watching your teacher's reactions and as he expected he was shocked and when he let go of you the 'Hi my Venus' was also part of the plan and he saw at the corner of his eyes that your teacher turned emotionless so he figured that she's not agreeing to that kind of nicknames for each other.

"Venus, let's eat downstairs i saw that a KFC restaurant was there. " Hyesung said to you. "And Teacher you can eat with us too... I'm sure you missed Jane for the long time that you haven't seen her around tho.. And Teacher don't worry Jane's manager will pick you up later if you're ready to go to your hotel. So... Let's go! " After Hyesung said that he went to you and put his arms around your neck and walked with you as you go downstairs to eat. After eating Hyesung asked someting to your teacher's son. "May i use informal tone to you T******? " "Uhhmm... Yes.. You can" he replied. "That's good then call me 'hyung' then. T****** looks like you're good at singing. " asked Hyesung to your Teacher's son. "Not so good. But why do you ask? " asked your teacher's son. "I want to teach you to compose songs if you would like it has a benefit for you and to your church too.. So? " asked Hyesung. "I agree... I want to learn new things too other than playing instruments and singing. " replied your teacher's son. "That's a deal then... " Hyesung said to your teacher's son. "Oh... VENUS i have to go... See you later *😘 at cheeks*" Hyesung said to you as he kissed your cheeks "Okay oppa!! Take care say hi to Junjin oppa for me please. " You said to him as you also asked a fovor to him. "Oh! BYE!! " as he stood up and bowed to your teacher and son as he left the building. "Jane how old is he? " asked your teacher's son to you. "Why? Will you still let me date him if you knew his age? " you asked him as you chuckle. "Well... Let's see.. " he said to you. " *heaved a sigh* He is younger by 1 year to your mom. "