TWIST: CHAPTER 9

UNEXPECTED TWIST

In front of your dorm...

"We're here.. Oh! Aren't you going out? " Asked Hyesung. "Not yet... I've got something to say to you.. " You said to him. " What is it? " Asked Hyesung. When Hyesung asked you.. You unbuckled your seatbelt and when you unbuckled your seatbelt, you leaned closer, and grabbed the back of his neck and you kissed him on the lips after 5 seconds he grabbed your neck and kissed you back after 30 seconds you parted and Hyesung asked something to you. "So are you now agreeing?" "Hehe.. Yes Oppa😊😊. " After you said that you kissed him again and then he kissed you back right away not so aggressive but full of passion so Hyesung kissed you deeper and after that you parted and before you get out You said something " I love you My Prince😍😍" "I love you VENUS.. " He replied and then the two of you kissed again.. And then parted and said goodbyes to each other..

When you entered your dorm you were so happy... And you expected thst your members are awake so as you expected they are awake so when you're now in the front door removing your shoes, you said to them "Hi Guys!! What's up?!! " "We're good! What's up with you? Your smile is until your brain.. You must be happy huh?" Said their leader. "Hehe.. Yes unnie.. I'm happy, why would i be sad when ife has to be happy? Don't you think so unnie? " You said to your leader. "Aish. You brat. Why do you have to be so smart? " Your leader rattled to you. " Its because i worked hard on my studies😂😂😜😜😜😜. " You said teasing your unnie. "Aish. You brat. But seriously why are you happy?" asked your unnie to you. I don't know I'm just happy." you replied to her. "Ohh... Okay.. Now go to sleep you're the last in going to salon tomorrow so now go to sleep. Goodnight. " your unnie said to you. "Okay unnie!! GOODNIGHT!!!" you replied to her.