Chapter 7 *Unedited*

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae just stand still after Jaebum left. He don’t know if he should go home or not. He don’t want his father question why he back early then usual. Without waste any time he walk to bus stop he usually wait every morning.

He sit down after arrived at his destination. He just day dream when old man sit beside him. Youngjae just smile with bow out of respect. The old man is smiling at Youngjae and the young boy smile back. After a few minute, the bus arrive. Youngjae stand and stand by to ride the bus. But he stop when he saw the old man struggle with his heavy beg. Without any though, Youngjae help the old man with the beg. When they already in the bus, Youngjae spot an empty chair. He offer the chair to old man while he just stand.

“Thank you, young boy for helping this old man.” The man says.

“It’s okay sir.” Youngjae says and smile.

“Just called me gandpa, Young boy.” After said that, they talk for awhile. After a few stop, Youngjae arrived at his destination. He says goodbye to the old man and the old man says thank you for the last time.

Youngjae walk to his destination which is one of largest mall in Seoul. He thankful because he still had some left over money from this month salary. He wanted to buy some new suit to wear tonight. He didn’t want shame Jaebum.

Youngjae walk crossing some branded shop. He trying to look something look simple yet elegance and not cheap or expensive. Youngjae admit he had set eye on some suit but it’s to costly for him. The price also cost him half of his salary and he can’t waste his money only on one suit.

Finally Youngjae enter shop that has sale for this month and Youngjae the suit look nice. So might give some try. But luck not in his side when he see the price. Even though they make sale, after Youngjae calculate the price after discount he still can’t effort it.

“Just take it if you want baby” He can hear someone whisper in his ear. Youngjae immediately turn around and his face pale when he see the owner of the voice.

“Hyung! What are you doing here?” Youngjae asks his boss.

“Looking for something to wear tonight, just like you.” Jaebum reply with his famous smirk.

Somehow when Youngjae see the smirk he feel annoyed. Of course Jaebum know he doesn’t has something nice to wear.

‘Oh god! Why did I have to meet this evil boss here.’

“Yes sir, why don’t you try this suit first. I think this classy suit suitable with you.” Said the salesman to Youngjae.

“Huh!! But… I… I don’t…”

“It’s okay baby, Just try it.” Jaebum says while push Youngjae slowly to fitting room.

The salesperson just nod and smile at the couple. Youngjae just follow without any complaint. He know once Jaebum says it he won’t listen to him anymore. The young CEO faithfully waiting for Youngjae.

“Babe, how is it?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter