Chapter 8 *Unedited*

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already 7 pm when Youngjae arrived home. He have 1 hour and half to get ready before Jaebum came and pick him up. “Dad! I’m home.” Youngjae said.Youngjae’s father who was busy at kitchen prepared dinner come out and greet his son.

“Welcome home son.” Youngjae’s father smile while greeting Youngjae back. “You buy new shirt?”

“Yes dad. I need to wear it tonight. I have dinner.” Youngjae answer with sweet smile.

“You had dinner function tonight? Where? Are you going with Shownu?” Mr.Choi asks his only son.

“Hm… I don’t know where dad. My office mate ask me to accompany him. He know it’s been a long time I going out with friend. That’s why he ask me. Can I go dad?” Youngjae feel guilty when he have lie to his father. But he has too.

 For his father. 

“I understand. You still young and you need fun too. Just go. But make sure to stay safe okay!” Mr.Choi remind his son. Youngjae just smile and hug his father. He really treasure his father. He the only family he has now and Youngjae would do anything to make sure his father save.

“Okay dad! Dad… errr…”

“What is it son?” Mr.Choi asks when he clearly can see his son’s hesitating face.

“Are you going anywhere tonight?” Asks Youngjae.

“I don’t know. If I’m not lazy maybe I will take a walk and if I meet my friend maybe I will stay and talk with them. Why?”

“Just asking. I’m just worried about you. You always lock yourself up here. I just want you to be happy and I think you should go out more and have fun. Meet your friend, drinking or play card with them like before. So you won’t be alone.” Youngjae says with sincere look.

“I don’t know Youngjae. Sometime I feel guilty when they asks me whether I already fine or not. I’m jobless now. So if I go and hang out with them I’m scared I have to lie more and more. Hm… Did you already talked with Mr Jaebum?” He father asks with expectation.

“I almost forgot. I should told you soon. Mr.Jaebum already agree to cancel the prosecution toward you. He already promise me.” Youngjae grinned.

“Really? Did he just let me go or there is a requirement?”

“He didn’t put any requirement dad.” the boy answered.

“It’s weird.” Mr.Choi can’t believe his boss just let him go easily after he take such a large amount.

“Usually, someone like him won’t just let it go easily like this when his workers do something wrong. He must plan something. Hm… But it’s not possible if you told him about your mom. Then he must feel sympathy and let me go.” His father comment while scratch his almost bald head.

“No, I didn’t tell him anything dad.”

“Then, it’s really weird.”

“Maybe when I meet him that that, he is in good mood. So you don’t have to worry okay. The case will settle in two or three days.” Youngjae try to calm his father.

“Did he said anything about my job?” His father asks worriedly.

“Nothing dad. But I think he will fired

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter