Chapter 6 *Unedited*

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum appearance really shock all employees in the advertising section. It is not everyday your boss make a visit. The employees start gossiping as they saw him walk in with Youngjae. Youngjae’s office section has 8 desk and one small room for manager.

“I’m going met Mark for awhile and you make sure grab all your thing faster.” Jaebum said with sweeter voice he ever utter. But quit clear to all other employees in the office. Jaebum try to sound as romantic as he can. And he don’t even have to try.

Youngjae just stay silent while try to avoid Jaebum’s eye. Youngjae immediately go to his own desk without answering and looking at Jaebum. He still can hear other gossip about them. Jaebum not even give slightly care about other gossip.

‘This is so embarrassing. I can’t ever bear to show my face!’ Youngjae mumble.

What should you be embarrassing? You did not do any wrong. Is it wrong to be love by someone as great as Jaebum? You should feel proud with yourself because you manage seduce your playboy boss. Even all this just an act.

Break up and failed in romance is very common now. So why something not even happen disturb your life. You should use this chance while you can. Show to them that your not ordinary boy. Youngjae feel like he hear small voice whisper to him.

Youngjae immediately grab his beg and his coat, he want to leave the office as soon as possible. Youngjae not even spent a glance to Jinyoung way. He afraid his friend will ask about Jaebum. But seem like fate refuse to help him.

“Jae-yah what heppen?” Jinyoung look confuse.

“Its nothing hyung. I will told you when I have time. I’m really sorry, I have to go now. Jaebum hyung waiting for me.” Youngjae said slowly.

From his side, Youngjae can see Jaebum already came out from Mark’s room. Jaebum immediately saw Youngjae who talking to Jinyoung. Jaebum smile who to Jinyoung look so sincere makes Youngjae’s heart flutter. Youngjae smile back. For whom did not know this just an act, they must think they really in love, because the way the smile at each other.

Youngjae feel it easy to act if Jaebum keep on with his sincere smile because it will make Youngjae return the smile with easy heart. Even in fact his heart will hurt later.

“Are you done babe? We can go now if you want.” Said Jaebum while take Yongjae left hand to hold.

Youngjae try to release his hand from Jaebum. He did not like the way his other colleagues look with wild eyes. Even more his own manager, Mark Tuan when he hear the way his Boss called Youngjae.

“Hmm… Jinyoung hyung we just discuss bout that matter tomorrow okay.” Youngjae look at Jinyoung, before Jaebum take his step dragging Youngjae along with him.

“I’m sure, Our love story will spread in this building in no time..” The young CEO whisper.

“ But I don’t see any benefit if them spread this gossip. Someone as famous as Saera won’t be friend or socialize with ordinary workers. And because of that they won’t know about this gossip.” Youngjae press the elevation button that will take them down.

“But you have to remember who I am. The story will more known if everyone said the same, and that’s including Saera.” Jaebum replied with his famous smirk. Youngjae just pout when he can’t argue with Jaebum’s logic.

“If you keep pouting like this, then no one will believe it. Even more with your pure and innocent face as you never kissed with someone before.” Jaebum have so much fun right now.

“Of course I am, who did you think I am. I’m not someone who can easily give myself to someone not important.” Youngjae lied. He already kiss Shownu. Well Shownu is his fiance so no harm do right.

“Then as your love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter