Chapter 1

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long sigh left Im Jaebums mouth for the umpteenth time that day. The constant ringing of his phone, wasn't helping with his temper either. The annoying shrill was getting to much for him, furiously he picked up the phone.

“What!” Jaebums harsh voice picked up the call.

“Sir, your 10 o'clock appointment is here, shall I allow him to come in?" His secretary BamBam responded.

Once again a sigh lefthis mouth. Jaebum knows he's been a bit moody this whole day, the cause of his anger was Saera who he had met last night, hence his grumpiness this morning.

“Fine, let him in.” Jaebum said.

A few seconds later BamBam opened his door noticing a scowl on his boss's face as he was reading some documents. As BamBam closed the door after leading the guest inside Jaebum finally looked up to see who it was. Jaebum couldn't deny his interest in the boy that was standing by the door, his neatly combed jet black hair contrasted with his milky white skin giving the younger an innocent yet y appeal.

Beautiful

His heart started to beat at an abnormal rate when he looked into the others deep chocolate brown eyes, and the cute little mole underneath. Jaebum kept on staring at him without saying a word.

"Uhm...Good morning, sir." The boy's voice slightly trembled, which Jaebum did notice.

 

Jaebum snapped back into reality, shaking his head lightly a few times trying to reconstruct his thoughts.

"Yes, good morning. What can I help you with Mr. Choi..." Jaebum stopped wanting the other to finish his sentence.

"Youngjae. Choi Youngjae."

As the two made eye contact once again Jaebum couldn't help but think.

'He looks so innocent and pure, I wonder if he knows who I am? My reputation as one of Seoul's biggest playboy isn't really the best kept secret.'

 

Jaebum knows just how big and popular he is with the people in first class, many men and women have tried to get with him because of his wealth, and not because of who he is as a person.

With shaky steps Youngjae walked over towards the elite mans desk, noticing his eyes following him with every move.

With only him and Jaebum in the room, he got to see the others features clearly. Jaebums hair was gelled back showing off his wide forehead, his sharp nose and pink full lips that were set in a straight line. But it was his eyes that got to Youngjae. Those cold dark piercing eyes staring at him putting him into a trance like state. He couldn't deny the man before him was beautiful, especially in his dark grey suit.

"Umm..."

"What is it Mr. Choi? I haven't got all day." Jaebum said to the boy who clearly didn't know how to start.

"Do...do you not know who I am sir?" Youngjae slightly stuttered.

Jaebums raised one eyebrow with that statement. "Am I supposed to know you?" He sounded quite arrogant but he didn't really care.

"May-maybe not me specifically but maybe Choi Yungsuk."Youngjae nervously asked tugging on his shirt sleeve behind his back.

"Choi...Yongsuk?"Jaebum began tapping his desk with a pen going through his memories.

"Yong...." He looked at the younger face, as their eyes met Youngja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter