Confuse

First Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost a week Hayoung been warded. Sehun never miss a day to come and visit. He evens buy her novels for her to read during her free time. Hayoung is slowly getting better and thanks to Hwasa and Sehun. V also come and visit but only when Suzy wants to tag along. Usually he will come either late night or early morning, just to check her condition. He knows it will be bad if he meets her alone. The doctor give permission to let her rest at home, so her dad asks Sehun to send her home. He helps packing her stuffs and settling her payment, Sehun walks her to his car. On her way there, they bumps with V and Suzy.

“Where are you guys going?” Suzy asks.

“Your dad asks me to send her home.” Sehun replied. V on the other side doesn’t even pay attention to him. He just stare at Hayoung while Hayoung doesn’t even make eye contacts with her sister or V.

“How do you know our home? Hmm. It’s okay. I can send her back home.” Suzy tries to grab her luggage from Sehun but Sehun quickly pull it back.

“I used to sleepover at your house. Plus, it’s okay. I have nothing to do today so I can send her back home. So please excuse us.” Sehun says and grab Hayoung’s hand. He then pull her and walk pass both of them. V just stands there blankly. He just watch both of them walks until they disappear from his view.

“Are you free right now? Let’s go to your home. I’ll drive you there.” V says and walks to his car. Right now on his mind is he's not giving up that easy. He needs to prove to Hayoung that he is serious about her. He wants Hayoung to know that he likes her. No. he loves  her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As soon as Sehun and Hayoung reach, Hayoung’s aunt and uncle rush out and hug her. Hayoung laughs and Sehun smiles. Her aunt invite him inside for some tea. As soon as they walk in, Suzy and V arrive. Sehun frowns so do Hayoung. But then Sehun bring her inside and send Hayoung to her room.

“OMG. My girl is back with hmm. Suzy!”

“Aunt. Uncle. How are you? I miss you. Btw this is my friend, V and V this is my aunt and uncle.”

“Oh. Hi. Nice meeting you, V. come in.” her aunt invite. V smiles and walk inside along. Inside the house, he sees Sehun comes out from one of the room. As he about to walk down the stairs, Hayoung is coming out from the room with new cloth. Sehun hold her hands and walk her down. V sighs looking at that sight.

“Sehun ah. Thank you for willingly send her back. And you, Suzy. What are you doing here? Don’t you have class today?”

“Dad. I have class in the morning plus tomorrow will be weekend. I can’t go back to my own house now?” Suzy pouts. Her dad just laugh it loud and quickly hug her. “Have a sit guys. I’ll make you guys something for tea. Okay?” their aunt says and walk to the kitchen. Suzy then sits next to V while Hayoung sits next to her dad and Sehun take a place next to her uncle. As they busy chitchat, Hayoung just sits there quietly. She can sees V is staring at her. She does not feel comfortable. Sehun notices the way V stare even though he is having conversation with others but he end up looking at Hayoung. So he walks towards Hayoung and ask her to follow him for a while. Suzy notices too so she excuse herself and follow both of them to the backyard.

“Are you feeling better? Plus why don’t you tell me that you are going to discharge today?”

“Nothing. I thought dad going to pick me up. I don’t want to bother you.” Hayoung answers soullessly. She is not in the mood to have a conversation with Suzy.

“Are you still mad at me?”

“Why should I? Suzy ah. Please. It’s not nice leave your guest alone inside. Can you please leave me and Sehun alone?” Suzy gasps. Suzy sighs and walk inside.

“Are you okay?” Sehun asks when he can see that Hayoung is going to cry anytime soon. “I don’t know. Thanks for bringing me out here.” She says.

“Hayoung ah. Actually I try to apologize to you before but I’m afraid. So I think I want to sincere apologize on what I said 2 weeks before.You know the thing that you are jealous about your sister when you saw me at the café with her.”

“Oh. Don’t worry. Hwasa already explain to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter