Feelings

First Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First class just begin. Students who take Art and Literature just around 53 students and will be divided into two classes. What surprise her more is the amount of boys is more than girls.In her class, there is about 10 girls and 18 boys. As she sits on the last row and settle herself, someone pull a chair beside her. V? What is he doing here?

“Hey. You know, I’m actually impressed with those people who are going to sit for this class.” V says and face Hayoung. “Btw, I still don’t know your name. Plus your forehead. Is it okay? That was a loud knock you know.”

“Owh. Hayoung. Bae Hayoung. Yes, I’m okay. What are you doing here?”

“Well this is art class right? I have to sit for this subject for this semester. You?”

“Yes. Me too.”

“Nice meeting you girl. Well have you heard about if we bump into each other more than 3 times less than a week, it is a destiny? This is our second time  meeting I guess.” Hayoung frown. She never heard anything that way. When V about to continue the conversation, the lecturer walks in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“OK class. You guys should works in pair. I really hope I can see at least a framework of this assignment by this week. Thank you. Class dismissed.”

Hayoung sighs. This is her first class and yet everyone glare towards her. Along the class, she can feel that every girl is talking about her and now the assignment needs to be in pair. She is not dumb because when she enters the class, everyone looks at her from head to toe and seem no one want her to sit beside. So when she decides to sit at the back, V come and sit next to her. Yet again, everyone show a unsatisfied face. It is not her fault after all that V choose to sit next to her. As she busy thinking about talking to her professor, V taps her shoulder.

“You know what. Why don’t you be my partner for this assignment? Seems that everyone in this class already find their partner? Are you okay with it?”

“Oh. Really? Sure.”

“Cool. hmm I have to go. I have another class. I’ll see you this evening in front of your dorm. Around 4 p.m.. Ok?” Hayoung just nods and watch V walks out the class rushing.

This semester she only attend 6 classes so she has a lot of free time. She then walks to the student hall which is located behind the academic building. As she settle herself on the corner of the hall, she dial her dad’s number.

“Hayoung.”

“Dad. I miss you.”

“You are only away from home 2 days dear. How’s class?”

“Good but it hard to make friends. Everyone doesn’t want to sit next to me.”

“Slowly dear. You will adapt eventually ok. How’s your sister?”

“I don’t know. She may be busy with classes I think. We are on different building.”

“Oh alright then. Take care ok. I’ll call you soon. I have work to do. I love you Hayoung.”

“Ok dad. Me too.”

Hayoung stares at her phone. Suzy. Right now, she needs someone to talk to but she doesn’t know who. Suzy’s already warn her before.

“If we happen to bump with each other, please pretend that you don’t know me.”

“But why?”

“Hayoung, you have to learn to make friends. You can’t depend on me all the time. This is the time, we enjoy ourselves.”

“But ..”

“Please Hayoung. No more but. And please. Don’t let dad knows about this. I’m not try to be mean but I really need my own space.  I want to start a new life there.”

She miss her sister but she understand that Suzy doesn’t want her to ruin her image of being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter