Pain (2)

First Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa enters her room and switch on the light and find Hayoung is laying on the floor. Helplessly. Hwasa wakes her up and to her surprise, Hayoung is half conscious. Her swollen eyes and pale face. Hwasa quickly texts Sehun to come over so that they can bring Hayoung to hospital.

“Hayoung ah. Are you okay? Wake up. Omg your body is so hot right now.”

“Hwasa.” She opens her eyes slowly. Everything seems blur right now. She barely see Hwasa face clearly. “Can you call my dad? I want to be home.” She says before everything turns dark.

“. Hayoung. Hayoung!” Hwasa tries to wake her and fortunately Sehun appears in front of the door. “Sehun ah. We have to bring her to hospital. She seems so weak right now.” Without waiting any seconds, he carries her to his minivan which he parks right in front of her dorm.

“Dial Suzy’s number.” Sehun says while passing his phone.

“What for?”

“Just dial her number and tell her about Hayoung.”

“Sehun. Do you happen to know her father’s number. Before she collapses, she told me she want her dad. She asks me to call her dad.”

“Never mind. We send her to the hospital and call her dad afterwards. Right now, we need to inform her sister.”

 

Suzy quickly dial her dad’s number to tell about Hayoung’s condition but every single call go to his voicemail.  She then make her way to the hospital where Sehun brings Hayoung. On her way to the nearest bus stop, she bumps into V and Jung kook.

“Guys. Can you help me? Can you send me to the hospital?”

“Hospital? Why?”

“Emergency. Can you?”

“Sure V can send you there. Right, V? I’m sorry. I have some works to do. See you guys later ok.” Jung kook says and walk away. V just stares and walks her to his car.

 

In the car, both of them stay silence. Since Suzy confess in the phone, V tries his best not to give her any hope. He is neither accept nor reject her but deep inside him, he afraid. He hears a lot of rumors about Suzy and he knows how wild she is. He admits Suzy is pretty and she has attractions that make boys go crazy on her but not for him. Being wild is not his game anymore. He is now serious to find someone that can tone him down. That makes him to not look at other girls and not simply get them in his pants. Hayoung. She is the one who can change him but after what happen, he scared that Hayoung will not accept him anymore.

“You can just drop me here.” Suzy says and break his thought.

“It’s okay. I can company you in.” He answers and drive to an empty parking lot.

 

As Suzy rush to emergency room, she finds Sehun and Hwasa in the waiting room. V who is behind her quickly increase his pace so he won’t miss Suzy. When they enter the waiting room, V surprises to see Sehun and Hwasa there so do them.

“Where is Hayoung? What happen to her?”

“She in the emergency room for checkup. She collapses when I enter the room and her body is so hot. Her eyes swollen too.” Hwasa explains. Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter