Fall.

First Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She gets a text saying that her English literature class is cancel. Instead of staying in her room, she decides to go to nearest bookstore to buy new books for her to read. It takes 5 minutes by walking and when she reaches there, she sees Hwasa alone. Hwasa waves when she sees Hayoung.

“I thought you have class this morning?”

“Yes but cancel. My prof is going to attend meeting.”

“Oh really. Hmm, Hayoung. About yesterday. The things that Sehun said, I wanted to apologize on his behalf. He tends to speak without thinking sometimes. That’s why he doesn’t really have close friends.”

“Oh. It’s okay. I don’t mind.”

“You know what, we should sometimes hang out together. I mean going for coffee or something. I always see you alone.”

“Hmm. I prefer this way. I mean I don’t really have friends. But sure, we can grab coffee when we free.”

“Oh great. Ok then, I’ll see you in the room soon. Bye.”

Hayoung then walks to romance section and select books that she wanted to buy so much and walk to motivation section. “HOW TO MAKE FRIEND”. She grabs the book and read the summary at the back of the book. She contemplating whether to buy the book or not. But she puts it back and walk to another section. She picks as many books as she knows that she will have plenty of free time. After almost an hour in the bookstore, she walks to the counter to pay. Realize that she knows who the cashier is, she smiles. Krystal, her friend during high school.

“What are you doing here? I mean why you are here?”

“Well, this bookstore belongs to my aunt and I work here as part timer. I attend Twilight University btw for Fashion classes. You?”

“Me too but I’m under Art & Literature.”

“So we can meet up often you know and I want to introduce you to my new boyfriend.” She winks.

“Oh sure. So how much the books?”

“It’s okay. It’s on me. But next time you have to treat me coffee or anything.”

“Sure. Thanks.”

 

No classes for today because almost all professors from her department are attending meeting. So she decides to grab lunch and heading back to her room. When she enters her room, Hwasa and Sehun are sitting on the floor between her bed and Hwasa’s bed. They seems to discuss something because none of them realized she’s there. She then make her way to her desk and put her books there. She on her laptop to check her email.

*TaehyungV adds you to his contact.*

She smiles and approve.

“Where have you been? I add you from last night.”

“Sorry but I’m busy searching for topic should we do.”

“I find topics too. We should discuss. Where should we meet? Can I come to your room then?”

“When? Now?”

“Yes. I’m in the library. So 10 minutes away I guess to your dorm.”

“Why don’t I’ll go there? Easier I think since library have a lot of books we can refer to.”

“No. Here is to quiet I can’t survive. If in your room, we can chitchat and discuss loudly. Ok? I’m on my way.”

“But.”

*TaehyungV_ log out.*

She taps her fingers lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter