New life.

First Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung P.O.V

Having a twin is not that easy especially if the other is totally opposite of you. Suzy. Even she is my sister, I admire her wildness. She knows how to make friends. She doesn’t scared to fall in love even though most of the time is more of a lust than love. She knows how to dress up. Weird cause I was born late by 3 minutes but our personality never match. I always wonder why and most of the time I have to act like I’m the eldest. I remember 2 months ago, Suzy’s friend called to pick her up at club. Where the hell she get a fake ID, I will never know and never ask. She never likes to stay home because she feels that she is living in a dungeon. So most of the time, she spend her time out with her friends. While me? Most of the time I spend my time alone in room so I can read and blogging. Sometimes, I like to draw my favorite characters or writing my imaginary first love. Dad told that my personality mostly came from my late mom while Suzy probably from my dad’s genetic. My uncle was a player but after he met with my aunt, he knew that she is his true love.  I admit I’m jealous. For almost 18 years, I never fall in love once. Well, to have a crush on someone is normal but I always end up being told that I am a boring person.

Until the day, both of us receive an offer letter from Twilight University. Both of us attend the same university but not under the same course. Suzy likes that way because she doesn’t like to attach to me anymore. I’m going for Art and Literature because it is my dream while Suzy is going to attend for Media and Communication. The most annoying part is I have to stay in dorm provided. Dad told me it will only take a month to adjust to new environment and he believe that I can make it. To him, he worries about me more than Suzy. I try to convince my dad that I can make it to class even if I stay at home. The university and my home is not that far. It takes 30 minutes if I’m driving and maybe 45 minutes if I take bus but dad doesn’t agree. He wants me to stay at dorm and make friends. After a long discussion, I agreed with condition that dad have to pick me up every Friday.

Suzy P.O.V

I wonder what makes me and my sister are totally different. We attend the same kindergarten and schools but our personality is totally different. When I was young, I admit that all I need is her because she is my family. But as I grow up and learn how to make friends, I feel that I don’t really need her. So when I entered middle school, I tend to sit next to other students. At first I feel bad but all I hope was Hayoung to learn to make friends. I tend to grow up prettily compare to her. Well that what most of our classmates said. My circle of friends are those who are really popular in school and I guess because of that I become wild. I tend to go out every night. My first boyfriend, Mark, helps me to make fake ID. I go party and I learn to drink. Not to be proud but I lost my ity. I can’t remember who because I was so drunk. Well, for now, that secret is still safe with me. I will never let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter