Care

First Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New semester just start. She glad that she still shares the same room with Hwasa. They change stories during their semester breaks and then they decide to grab lunch. As soon as they walk in the cafe, Haoung sees Suzy is sitting with Sehun in the corner of the cafe. They are sitting and having lunch together and look really close. Hwasa almost curse seeing the view. 

“So you still contact with V?” Hwasa asks as she tries to distract Hayoung.

“Still do but not regularly. Why?”

“Nothing. Just asking. Come. Let’s go order something." 

As soon as they finish their lunch, both of them walk to their room. they have a lot of stuufs need to unpack. Hayoung's dad just drop her off because he has flight to catch. As Hayoung busy arrange her books that she brought from home, Sehun enters the room while humming.

“You look happy. Anything to share?”

“Me? Happy? No.” He answer while whistling. "Oh.Hayoung. How are you?”

“Good.”  Hayoung answers, picks her toiletries and walk out the room to take shower. She then bang her door which make Sehun startle. Hwasa stops her work and face Sehun. 

“Yaa. What are you doing with Suzy?”

“What do you mean?”

“We saw you just now. Having lunch in the café. What the heck are you doing?”

“Seriously?” Hwasa looks at him speechless. “She invites me for lunch. She told me that her dad invited me to come to their house again. She just want to make friend with me. That’s all.”

“Seriously? How the hell her father knows you? And how do you know Suzy?”

“I met her before in the library. We chitchat for a while and exchange numbers. That’s all. Plus she asked about me and Hayoung. I used to send Hayoung back before and that is why her father knows me.”

“Gosh. Well good luck, bro. I think Hayoung is thinking differently about you. You confess to her and when she doesn’t respond, you go to her sister?”

“Wait. I have nothing with her sister.”

“We saw she wipes your mouth, man. Then I don’t know who hold whose hand but yes we saw everything. You better leave now. We discuss about this tomorrow.”

“Wait. She told there is some food stain left on my mouth. That’s all. Why you guys have to care so much?”

“You son of a . Gosh. I’m so mad right now. How can you easily fall for someone?”

“I didn’t say I like Suzy right? Plus why this things bothering Hayoung so much. Because she is Suzy’s sister? Or because she jealous with her sister? Sehun asks angrily. However the moment he finish asking, Hayoung is already in front of the door with teary eyes. She quickly wipes her tears and smiles. Enter the room and pretend nothing happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter