Possessed by Weirdos (BTOB)

Only Oneshots

Our hearts racing - our eight pairs of legs raced over the open area, breathing in the cool air on this dark night. We had decided out of all places to go tonight to go to a graveyard. They all wanted to do it, despite my hesitation. I mean a graveyard, on Halloween night? I just don't want to meet any psychotic clowns or people thank you very much.

"Come on slow poke!" Ilhoon called from up ahead, motioning me forward. They were all way faster than I was so I had fell behind pretty quickly. I slowly came to a stop, needing to catch my breath. My feet hitting the grass, I placed my hands on my hips as I took deep breaths to slow my racing heart. I then glanced up to see one of them running back towards me as the other six were going ballistic chasing each other around the field.

"Are you okay?" Peniel asked, looking a little worried at my form. I nodded, steadily catching my breath.

"Y-Yeah. I just needed a break. I think you all forget how out of shape I am sometimes." I laughed, Peniel smiling at my comment.

"Oh trust me, we are barely better than you. The only reason that they are fast is because they have WAY too much energy. I mean look at those idiots!" He steered my gaze in the direction to see Minhyuk jumping on Sungjae's back as he yelled 'YEEHAW' in the distance. I burst out laughing at them, making Peniel crack up as well. Eunkwang then hopped on Changsub's back, going after Minhyuk and Sungjae as if engaging in a type of war.

"Well they sure are special." I agreed, still laughing slightly at their shenanigans. We started to head towards their direction as my feet finally felt like they could move once again. "So, why did you guys want to come here in the first place?" I asked Peniel, curious as to why everyone was so bent on coming to this specific graveyard. He sighed slightly before answering.

"Well, apparently there is this like, scary story I guess you can say of this graveyard." He started, the screams of the others ringing in the distance. "It is said that ghosts wander these grounds only on Halloween and that very few have ever seen one before. So being the weirdos that we are, we wanted to check it out and see if it was true." He explained. "Sorry to drag you along, Y/N." He mumbled afterwards, as if it was an afterthought.

"Ah, no it's totally fine! I honestly would have gone anywhere with you guys tonight as I don't see you all that much anymore since you guys started training and everything. But that is a really interesting story...I really hope we see one tonight!" I stated in excitement. I love Halloween. It is my favorite holiday and the idea of actually seeing a ghost was the best thing I could ask for. Peniel and I then reached the others as they were still attacking one another, their energy never seeming to fade.

"Took you guys long enough." Hyunsik said as if shaming us for taking so long. "So are we going to go see this place or not?" He continued as Minhyuk and Eunkwang jumped off their member's backs and back on to the ground.

"YES. BRING ON THE SPIRITS~," Changsub sang, leading the way as he waltzed toward the graveyard.

"You don't think they will actually be here will they?" Sungjae questioned, as if doubting the truth of the story.

"Who knows but I really hope we see one. It is my life purpose to see a ghost in it's natural form," Eunkwang joked, making ooo sounds after he spoke as if trying to speak ghost or something dorky like that. I snorted, making some of the others laugh. We walked for about a good 10 minutes before we saw the infamous graveyard in sight. Rows upon rows of tombstones lined the field, marking the missed and beloved of those no longer on this earth. Some of the boys took off ahead as I stayed back, admiring the view.

"Wow there are so many," Minhyuk mumbled, seeming as in awe as I was. "I feel like we are invading their privacy or something being here," He continued, carefully choosing were to step as we entered the main area.

"Well technically we are but as long as we don't step on their graves, I think it is fine." Peniel stated, making Minhyuk feel a little better about the situation. I started to walk slower, studying each of engravings as I passed by each grave: Soo Ae, beloved mother and wife, Kwang Hee, loved by many and won't be forgotten. Each tombstone was unique and as creepy as it was I felt a sort of comfort being here. I'm just weird, aren't I? Yeah.

I looked to see some of them still running around and the rest looking at each grave like me. I smiled, happy to see all of them in the same place again. I really missed these guys, I thought. It had been months since I had seen them last as they were always incredibly busy but being here tonight with them was amazing - even if it was in a haunted graveyard.

At that moment, Changsub fell face first onto the ground, landing right on top of one of the graves. We all chuckled at his misstep as he got back up and brushed the grass off of his jeans. He glared at everyone of us making us laugh even harder until we saw something that made us all freeze. As Changsub started to walk away, I could see something rising up from the grave. Not a hand or anything but some weird blue mist.

"Uhhhhh, anyone else see that?" I asked, confuzzled by the strange phenomenon happening right in front of our eyes. Not able to tear my eyes away I watched as the mist started to take form, turning into the shape of a man. A man.

"Oh. My. God." Ilhoon whispered under his breath, saying the exact thing I was thinking. "Is that a-"

"A ghost?!" Sungjae squealed, seeming excited and not disturbed but what was taking place. The presumed ghost then started to move and Changsub - not realizing what was going on - was being tailed by him. But before we could get to him the ghost ran straight at him, disappearing as if being absorbed into Changsub's body. Mouths agape, we could only watch at what was taking place. Changsub froze in place before stretching and cracking his hands and turning to face us. Not knowing what was going to happen we stood in horror at Changsub. His face was completely blank - lifeless. And then in the blink of an eye it suddenly changed. His straightened his back and tilted his hat on his head to the side before speaking.

"Yo man, what does a bro have to do to get some food around here?" He spoke, making big gestures with his hands. Completely confused, we stared at Changsub - or what we thought to be Changsub - and didn't answer him. He looked at each of our faces, surprised at our responses. "What, do I got some dirt on my face because I swear I washed that shiz off last nite." His hand then went up to his face as if checking the area.

"Changsub?" Peniel asked, making his head turn to look at him.

"Changsub? Who da hell is that. My name is T-Bone. Yall better remember that name and don't you forget it." Blinking rapidly, as if not believing my eyes, he seemed thoroughly convinced at what he was saying. Before I could answer Sungjae suddenly talked as well.

"Well I dear say. I do think you have frightened them T-Bone. This lot doesn't seem to do well with ghosts although they sure seemed ambitious to come see us on a night like this." Sungjae was standing up straight, his hands placed in front of him as if he was all prim and proper. "Why we are at it, can you tell me why this fellow wants to suddenly dance? It confuses me."

"Dancing! Did someone say dancing?!" Minhyuk yelled, clapping excitedly as he hopped up and down. "I could like totally go for a dance right now but first I need to change these clothes. Like what the hell is this? Plaid. Totally gross. And this face? Oh hell no. This body needs a makeover and like pronto." What the hell is going on?!

"I remember when I could dance," Eunkwang suddenly spoke in a shaky voice. I glanced over to see that he was leaned over, one hand at his hip as if to steady him. "My husband was the best dancer let me tell you. He could dance with-"

"Oh shut it old lay," Ilhoon piped, crossing his arms and chewing on a piece of grass. "No one gives a rat's about what you used to do." He rolled his eyes at the lady. Okay great, I thought. We have a jock, a freaking british man, a party girl, an old lady, and a delinquent. I glanced over to see that Peniel and Hyunsik had not changed and were not what seemed to be possessed at this point and time.

"Woah bro, calm down. No reason to get mad at the old lady here," Changsub said, walking over to Ilhoon. Ilhoon then got up from the tombstone and went to stand in front of Changsub, staring straight into his eyes.

"And what are you going to do about it, huh?" Ilhoon poked at his chest, making Changsub move slightly. Changsub scoffed, as if mocking the boy for testing him. But before they could get into it, Minhyuk came running to separate the two.

"Okay, like you both need to calm down. You are totally ruining my vibe. Get over it. Now let's do something fun! Enjoy these bodies while we can!" Minhyuk suggested, patting both of them on the shoulder before walking a bit farther away.

"I agree with the young lady. I think this calls for some celebration and to get jiggy with it as the young kids say nowadays." Sungjae piped, following closely behind. The other two stared each other down and after a minute Changsub backed away.

"Fine. But you do something like that again dude, and ain't no one holding me back, aight?" He waited for Ilhoon to answer and after a small nod they both followed after the others. Frozen in place, Peniel, Hyunsik, and I had no idea what we just witnessed. We watched the four of them walk off before we jumped at the sudden appearance of Eunkwang.

"Don't mind me. I am just an old lady, passing through. See you dearies." He waved bye as he moved slowly, inch by inch as he walked after the others. Speechless, I waited for one of the others to say something.

"What the hell was all that?" Hyunsik spoke.

"Umm...I think some ghosts just possessed our friends to go out and party." I concluded, still trying to wrap my head around it all.

"We should probably go and stop them right?" Peniel said, starting to move in that direction. "The last thing we need right now is to have videos of our band members acting all crazy on the internet."

"Like there aren't already videos of you all like that already." I snorted, making light of his comment. He rolled his eyes.

"You know what I mean." He answered. "But we should go before we lose them."

"Yeah, probably for the best." Hyunsik agreed. All three of us started to run after them, hoping that by this time nothing horrible had happened yet.

~~~

After searching for at least a half an hour, they were no where to be found. We had split up to cover more ground but it was no luck.

"Nothing?" I asked, hoping that there was some sort of lead on where our friends were.

"Nope." Hyunsik answered, shaking his head.

"The only thing I have, is that there is apparently a party somewhere on this block. It is supposed to be this huge party every year and tons of people go and - OW! What the hell was that for?!" Peniel yelled after I had hit him in the arm.

"That was for not saying that earlier! You know that they went to go dance or at least the she version of Minhyuk did. We should start there." I stated. "Where is the house?" I asked, watching Peniel rub the side of his arm from where I hit him. He then pointed in the general direction and I took off ahead of them. As I ran down the block I could hear music blasting in the distance, the beat loud and clear. I kept on going and when I got to the house I stopped. When he said, huge party - he wasn't lying.

The house was crazy. Lots of Halloween decorations and there must of been hundreds of people. Some were outside, dancing and drinking while the rest were most likely located inside. Hearing Hyunsik's and Peniel's footsteps not that far behind mine, I went off again, headed straight for the door. When I reached it, the smell of alcohol hit me hard. Everyone was dressed in Halloween costumes and strobe lights were going off inside. I stepped in and started to search for our friends. Right off the bat, I found one of them.

"So, uh...do you come here often?" Changsub was leaning against the railing on a set of stairs - a beer in his hand - as he leaned over to talk to this girl. I stopped in front of them before she could answer and started to drag him away. "Hey bro! What the hell?!" He yelled, trying to break away from my grasp. Changsub himself wasn't very strong however and I was able to prevent him from getting away from me. I immediately dragged him out to the front of the house and stopped, turning to face him.

"You need to go back to the graveyard now." I stated, staring straight into his eyes. At that moment, he shook me off, somehow getting his hand away from mine.

"No way. I am not going back there. This is the first time in years that I can be alive again so let me be." He turned to walk back inside when I grabbed him by the wrist stopping him. His head turned slightly, to see that the look on my face was one of desperation.

"Look...T-Bone." I began. He turned around once more to face me. Seeing as I wouldn't give up so easily, he decided to listen to what I had to say. "I know this is hard for you but the person that you are in possession of right now, he is a dear friend of mine. And if he is seen somewhere like this he could be in a lot of trouble. It could potentially ruin his career and so I am begging you. Please come back with me okay? Please, T-Bone." He sighed, not meeting my eyes for a second. He then glanced back up at me and seeing how genuine I was being he nodded slightly.

"Fine. I didn't want to be in this body anyways. His thoughts are creeping me out." I smiled at his response.

"Thank you. I will owe you one, I promise." He smiled in return. "Now, do you know where the others are?" I asked, hoping that we could get them all in one shot.

"Yeah, they are actually all here. Let me go get the delinquent. The other two should be easier to handle." He then headed back inside and a few minutes later, he came back out with Ilhoon knocked out over his shoulder with Hyunsik carrying a screaming Minhyuk and Peniel and Sungjae walking peacefully next to one another.

"Let me goooo!" Minhyuk screamed. "I just want to dance the night away! What is so wrong about that!!" He yelled, still squirming in Hyunsik's arms. We all then started to head back to the graveyard when we met old lady Eunkwang on the way.

"Oh my, are we heading back this way now? I will be there soon, dearies!" He yelled as he turned around and started to trail behind us. Eventually we all made it back to the same spot we were in a few hours before. Hyunsik threw the less cheery Minhyuk on the ground and Changsub did the same, making Ilhoon land with a loud thud and groan as he started to wake up.

"Thank you all. I mean it." I said, smiling at each of them.

"Whatever." Minhyuk rolled his eyes. "I got to party a little so I guess that's cool."

"Seeing the world as it is now was quite a sight. I did enjoy it so. It is very different from how it was a mere 150 years ago." Sungjae stated.

"Well at least I got some food. That shiz was dope it was so good." Changsub chuckled, giving a big laugh.

"I got a good walk in. Stretch the good old legs although my hip may say otherwise." Eunkwang uttered, smiling sweetly.

"Gross. I am just going to leave. Later losers." Ilhoon muttered. And at that all five bodies moved up slightly as blue forms all left, showing the images of the people inside of them. One by one, they all started to go back into their graves. T-Bone was the last however as he came up to me.

"Since you owe me one, I have a request of you." He said, making me lift an eyebrow.

"If it is something I can do, sure." I stated, surprised that he remembered what I had said.

"Can you visit my mom for me? I was the only thing she had and ever since I passed away two years ago, I haven't seen her visit here once. I wrote a letter and put it in his pocket giving the address and a note to her so she knows I don't blame her one bit for what happened. Will you do that for me?" He pleaded, his eyes locking with mine.

"Of course. I always keep my promises." I gave him a thumbs up, making him laugh a little. He then turned around and headed to his grave.

"Thank you." He mouthed to me and just like the others, he vanished. I sighed, relieved to be done with everything that had happened. What a night, I thought. The five who were possessed started to stir.

"Uh, did I fall asleep?" Sungjae asked, confused.

"Why are my clothes different and why is my face sticky?" Minhyuk questioned to no one in particular.

"Did I smoke?!" Ilhoon yelled, frustrated at the stench.

"Why do I feel the sudden urge to eat a cheeseburger..."Changsub muttered.

"What is wrong with my hip?" Eunkwang asked, wincing in pain as he got up off the ground.

The five looked to Hyunsik, Peniel, and I for answers and all we could do is laugh.

"It's a long story."